Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 27, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Golden Tomato Award1
Completed
Spooky in Love
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 27, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 5.0
Story 4.0
Acting/Cast 4.5
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 1.0

lukewarm and forgettable...


I was interested at first, but as the episodes went on, the show started skipping important details and sometimes just didn’t make sense. There wasn’t much depth, and the excessive flashbacks and OSTs became noticeable. It was funny at times, but the story had potential that wasn’t properly delivered.

The romance was probably the weakest part for me. The chemistry was practically nonexistent, and the fake-dating trope is starting to feel like a new K-drama cliché. I’ve now seen the leads give different versions of their fake relationship in The Apartment Job, Would You Marry Me?, and this one. It’s getting repetitive.

The show also had strong competition with dramas like Phantom Lawyer, Sell Your Haunted House, and Hotel del Luna. Compared to them, this felt very lukewarm and stale. I watched the last two episodes at 1.5x just to finish. mid at best. Like room-temperature flat water: not bad enough to hate, but not interesting enough to love.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Apartment Job
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 24, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 8.5

Fun take on Apartment politics

This was such a fun and engaging watch. I loved the characters, especially the fake family... I got attached to them instantly.
The concept also felt fresh. I’ve never watched a drama that focused so much on apartment politics, and seeing the hierarchy between homeowners, loan-owning homeowners, renters and subsidized renters was interesting.
At the same time, the scam storyline was a little unsettling because it showed how easily people who seem kind and helpful can actually be deceiving others.
It also captured the corruption that goes in building during construction of apartments and other large buildings. it's same in real life.

Ji Sung was excellent as always, and the female lead was great too.
I especially liked that the female lead was proactive and had her own ideas instead of constantly needing the male lead to protect her.

The villain was also different in the beginning he was more like maniac. I also loved that catching the villain wasn’t just about the leads; everyone played a part.

For a 12-episode drama, it stayed engaging throughout and I really liked the ending.

My only disappointment was that they didn’t show the kid in the end. He was such an important and lovable part of the story. Other than that, I have no major complaints.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Perfect Crown
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 16, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 8.0

A Light Rom-Com With Some Clichés

It’s a funny, cute rom-com that balances comedy with emotional moments. It has its share of clichés, but it’s still an entertaining watch. I really enjoyed the main couple and the cute secretary romance on the side. No complaints about the visuals or styling either.

The biggest drawback for me was how predictable the story became in the second half. The secret marriage contract, misunderstandings, characters hiding things from each other, and some of the dramatic situations felt very familiar. I also wanted a more satisfying downfall for the Prime Minister. His actions were infuriating, but the consequences felt too brief. Hui Ju’s family also took some time to grow on me after the way they treated her, but it was good to see them change.

I enjoyed the drama throughout and liked that the ending took time to show life after the monarchy was abolished. Seeing Wan finally experience the freedom and ordinary life he was denied as a royal was especially satisfying. I just wish we had seen more of the young king adjusting to normal life, more of the staff from Wan’s private residence, and what ultimately happened to the Prime Minister.

P.S.
1. I liked that there was more than one kissing scene. People in love kiss it’s natural.
2. The idea of a modern-day monarchy in Korea made the show quite different from historical dramas. And honestly, watching it made me even more glad that monarchy doesn’t exist today.
3. I've mostly seen IU in emotionally heavy dramas, so seeing her in a lighthearted show was refreshing. I really loved her character here. Her self-praise and slightly better-than-thou attitude somehow came across as cute, and she also portrayed the underlying sadness really well. And of course, I loved that she got a happy ending.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The East Palace
1 people found this review helpful
Jul 31, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 5.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 5.0
Rewatch Value 6.0

Great CGI, Weak Emotional Impact


The East Palace is a good drama with amazing visuals. The CGI, action scenes, cinematography, and acting of everyone (except fl) are all very well done. The suspense is also built nicely, which kept me interested till the end.

The best part of the drama for me was the baby Geomeoksalli. It was ugly but somehow so cute. 😭 Every time it appeared, I kept hoping it wouldn't die. Its little whimpering sounds and eyes made me feel more emotional than any other character.

The drama is labelled as horror, but I don't think it's scary at all. I enjoyed watching it, but it never made me feel strongly about anything.
I also felt the female lead lacked the main character aura.
It felt like the creators focused more on the visual fx than the story.

The ending wasn't satisfying either. There were too many unanswered questions. How did Gu cheon come back? How did he survive the mother Gwi-mae? His past? Since there's no Season 2, those questions will probably stay unanswered. (and tbh, I am not even curious to know)

the visual fx are really good like 9/10,
if I rate the story it's more of 6/10. they were just trying to save the despicable, ungrateful king.
the story and emotional impact weren't as strong. I don't like saying this because the production quality is excellent, but I do think the drama is a little overhyped.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Military Prosecutor Doberman
1 people found this review helpful
Jul 4, 2026
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 10

Still Addictive Even After Rewatching


This was my second time watching Military Prosecutor Doberman. I watched it years ago and remembered enjoying it, but I had forgotten a lot of the details...so I decided to rewatch it. And honestly? I enjoyed it just as much the second time.

One thing I really liked was that the characters weren’t completely black-and-white. No Tae Nam was cruel, but he was also a grey character. You could see how abuse shaped him into someone who took his anger out on weaker people, but the drama also showed his growth over time.

Chae Woo In was easily one of my favorite parts of the show. I loved her action scenes. In so many dramas, the men get all the cool fight moments, so seeing a female lead who could fight, outsmart people, and be sneaky in the best way was refreshing. I was honestly tired of naive female leads, so her character felt satisfying to watch. The other female characters were great too.

The male lead had so much charisma, and I liked that the leads understood that taking down powerful corrupt people wouldn’t happen through “clean” methods alone. They were willing to play smart and use underhanded tactics when needed, which made the story more interesting.

As for No Hwa Young...she was a strong antagonist, and the actress did an amazing job. But that last episode moment where she orders her adjutant to take the blame for all her crimes was honestly ridiculous. Like… the audacity. Even if the adjutant was loyal enough to actually consider it, the fact that No Hwa Young seriously expected someone else to sacrifice themselves for her was crazy. And honestly, the adjutant blindly following those orders was dumb too.

Overall though, I loved the show. It was entertaining, intense, smart, and still enjoyable even on a rewatch.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Taxi Driver
1 people found this review helpful
Oct 27, 2025
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 9.0

Justice on wheels. Must watch

Taxi Driver is one of the best revenge thrillers I’ve seen. The story is emotional, intense, and full of moral gray areas that make you question what real justice means. Lee Je-hoon absolutely nailed his role... switching effortlessly between calm, serious Do-gi and the many personas he takes on to help victims.

I loved how the show didn’t start with a perfect setup... the team and their car evolved with each mission. Some episodes, especially Jong-eun’s, hit so hard emotionally. Others made me furious seeing how easily criminals walk free while victims suffer. That’s what makes this drama so satisfying... it shows what happens when the system fails, and people take justice into their own hands.

Episode 7–8 were peak intensity for me. A mix of anxiety, humor, and pure satisfaction when Do-gi served karma. Prosecutor Kang Ha-na frustrated me at first, but by the end, her growth made sense. She truly represented lawful justice while the team symbolized emotional justice.

It’s rare for a drama to balance action, emotion, and ethics this well. Taxi Driver did it brilliantly. Can’t wait to watch Season 2 and 3.

P.S. some parts were predictable and some scenes like do gi single handedly beating up multiple men was ridiculous but I'll just let that slide. he looked cool.lol.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Uncontrollably Fond
2 people found this review helpful
May 5, 2026
20 of 20 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 4.0
Story 1.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 2.0

Classic Melodrama That’s Emotional but Often Frustrating/Exhausting

Uncontrollably Fond starts off with an intriguing premise and strong performances but quickly settles into the familiar patterns of old-school predictable melodrama. The drama leans heavily on slow-motion scenes, repeated emotional beats, and an overuse of OST (ost was good tho).
While the story explores themes of loss, regret, and complicated family dynamics, the character writing often makes it hard to stay invested. The male lead’s tendency to hide his feelings behind cold, sometimes cruel behavior becomes frustrating over time, rather than compelling. On the other hand, the female lead’s constant screaming and increasingly screechy tone can feel grating, making it difficult to fully empathize with her despite her hardships.
Jun Young's mother throwing tantrum, ignoring him just cuz he chose different career etc.. so many things were problematic. The pacing is another major drawback, with many scenes feeling dragged out or repetitive. Familiar tropes like miscommunication, emotional withholding, and forced separation add to the frustration instead of building meaningful character growth. Even so, the central plot has enough pull to keep you watching, if only to see how it ends.
The finale offers some emotional moments and a sense of closure, though the journey to get there feels uneven and often exhausting.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Flower of Evil
1 people found this review helpful
Oct 3, 2025
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.5
Story 10
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 6.5
Rewatch Value 9.0

Perfect blend of thrill, suspense and love

Flower of Evil is one of those rare dramas that balances suspense, thriller, and romance beautifully. What stood out most to me was the relationship between the leads.. their bond was strong, genuine, and deeply moving. Even when seen separately, their characters were compelling and well-written.

The story itself is gripping from the start. The suspense builds steadily, keeping you hooked while also leaving room for emotional depth. Around episode 9, I thought I had the culprit figured out, but the drama surprised me with a shocking reveal. What impressed me most was how the writers managed to make even the antagonist feel layered enough that, for a moment, I felt sympathy before realizing just how unhinged he truly was.

The performances were excellent across the board, from the leads to the supporting cast, and even the child actor delivered a standout performance. Not once did I feel the urge to skip ahead(the pacing, tension, and emotional beats were all on point).

Overall, Flower of Evil is a near-perfect drama that delivers on every front: thrilling suspense, heartfelt and romance

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Flex X Cop
0 people found this review helpful
10 days ago
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 8.0

Fun Without Being Heavy

Flex x Cop was such a fun and enjoyable watch. Ahn Bo-hyun plays his character perfectly, and the cases were interesting enough to keep me engaged.

I never trusted his brother from the beginning, and turns out I was right.

Honestly, I was even more interested in the second leads... the forensic doctor and the detective. I’m really looking forward to seeing more of them in Season 2 and hope they get more screen time.

What I liked most is that the show doesn't take itself too seriously. It has suspense, comedy, some emotional moments and a little romance between 2nd leads without becoming romance-heavy. The way they solve the cases is also entertaining and keeps things moving.

It's not a dark crime drama, but it still has enough substance to keep you interested. It's exactly the kind of show you can watch when you want something engaging and fun without something emotionally heavy.

Overall, just a really enjoyable watch.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Miraculous Brothers
0 people found this review helpful
21 days ago
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 6.5
Rewatch Value 7.0
This review may contain spoilers

Good Story, Frustrating Details


I liked Miraculous Brothers, but I’m not fully satisfied with it.

The plot, acting and pacing were all good, and the suspense kept me interested. I enjoyed the overall story and didn’t find it boring.

My biggest issue was the lack of caution. They knew there was a mole in the police and were dealing with powerful people, yet they often acted far too casually. The same goes for Dongju not suspecting the watch could be bugged even after being warned about tracker in car.

I also really disliked the constant “hiding the truth to protect someone” trope. It happened between several characters and created unnecessary problems.

Gangsan's powers also felt underused, and some things were left unexplained, like Dongju's hand glitch and what happened to the assemblyman's daughter.

So while I enjoyed the show, these small issues kept bothering me and stopped me from being completely satisfied

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Connection
0 people found this review helpful
27 days ago
14 of 14 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 10
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 8.5

When friends become connections


I really loved Connection. The suspense was maintained almost until the very end, and the show never felt boring. It starts with the death of Junseo, an old friend from a school friend group, and slowly unfolds the secrets, motives and betrayals surrounding his death.

What I liked most is that the story isn't just about solving a murder. It explores friendship, greed, love, insecurity, validation and betrayal, and almost every character has their own reason for doing what they do.

Jongsoo desperately wanted his father's approval, Taejin saw friendship as a way to gain power and money. Yunho was desperate to become part of inner circle, Sanghui's friendship turned into obsession.

Yunjin was driven by money because she wanted to bring her daughter back.
Jaegyeong's situation was especially interesting because his drug addiction was forced on him, yet he still chose to endure it because he knew leaving would mean Junseo's death could be ruled a suicide.and Ji sung played the role exceptionally.

I really wanted Jaegyeong and Yunjin to become a couple, but the drama didn't focus on romance, which was actually fine because the main story was strong enough without it.

I also loved the ending. Some characters died, some went to jail, and the people who genuinely cared about Junseo found their way back to each other and decided to remain friends.

The final conversation about how friendship changes when people start treating each other as “connections” was probably my favourite part. Everyone was using someone else as a connection to get ahead, and somewhere along the way, the friendship itself was lost.

The mystery was detailed without becoming boring, the characters had clear motivations, and the ending wrapped things up well.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Doctor John
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 6, 2026
32 of 32 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 8.0

I miss Dr cha yo han

I loved the show from the very first episode (finished within 2 days), and it has officially made me fan of jisung.
There are honestly no major complaints from me. It was emotional, sometimes funny, and the cast was perfect.

I also liked that there wasn't a typical major villain. Even the characters I disliked were more morally grey. I understood where Chae Eun-jeong and the prosecutor were coming from, even when I disagreed with how they directed their anger. I appreciated that both of them eventually changed.

The strongest part for me was the emotional depth. The bond between the medical team, the patients, the deaths, and the reunion between the Kang sisters all really touched me. And thankfully, there was no unnecessary love triangle.

I couldn't help comparing it to newer K-dramas, especially romance dramas. Even when the leads weren't together, their chemistry was still there. The show had a certain intensity and emotional depth that I feel is missing from many newer rom-coms. Not all of them, but most.

The ending was emotional and genuinely heartwarming. When the show ended, I actually felt like crying because I was going to miss Dr. Cha... but also because I kept thinking, they don't really make dramas like this anymore. Romance is still everywhere, but somehow many newer shows don't give me the same feeling.

P.S. The female lead's hair was definitely a crime. The ponytail was manageable, but at symposium, open hairstyle from the back was... terrible. Also, the male lead had more outfit changes in the last episode than he did in the entire show.
A few things in the final episode didn't make much sense either, but honestly, I can overlook them.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
My Name
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 31, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 7.5

Pain and Revenge


My Name is a dark, heavy and intense show from beginning to end. Dr*gs, mu*der, knives, blood are everywhere, and the fight scenes are especially graphic and brutal.

I suspected early on that Jiwoo’s father was undercover and that Mujin had killed him, so the reveal wasn’t really shocking to me. But Pildo’s death shocked me so badly. I genuinely did not see it coming.

The action was entertaining, although some scenes weren’t very sensible. Jiwoo taking on so many people while already badly injured felt unrealistic, but I understand it was done to add more drama and intensity.

final episode I cried for the first time when he was tending to her and sharing his pain... I really liked the connection they were forming. It wasn’t loud or heavily developed in the usual K-drama romance way, but the connection between Jiwoo and Pildo felt deeper because of their shared pain and trauma. Even their explicit s*x scene didn’t feel vulgar to me; it felt more like two people with similar wounds finding comfort and connection in each other. I really thought they will end up together.... (why the f*ck they did they k*ll him!!!)

The acting was really good, especially Han So-hee’s performance as Jiwoo. She conveyed a lot through her expressions, especially during the emotional scenes. The music and OST were also excellent and fit the dark, intense atmosphere of the show perfectly.

The ending was interesting but left me slightly unsatisfied. I liked the idea of Jiwoo leaving her old identity behind and starting over, but how she survived and managed everything afterward wasn’t shown. I guess that ambiguity was intentional, but I still wanted a little more explanation.

Overall, My Name was gripping, brutal and emotionally heavy. Even when I could predict certain things, I was still completely invested.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Would You Marry Me?
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 22, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 4.0
Acting/Cast 7.5
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 2.0

Missed it's potential, felt rushed.


It started as a light, funny, sometimes nonsensical rom-com, and I enjoyed parts of it. The villain was way too obvious, so the suspense was nil but I liked how quickly and cleanly they eventually caught him. My biggest problem was Meeri’s ex...every time he appeared, my patience disappeared. His shamelessness, lack of remorse, and toxic family were incredibly frustrating. I also got annoyed with Meeri for continuing to listen to him and comfort him despite everything he had done.

The drama had a lot of potential with its side characters and possible couples, especially Dr. and Sanghyeon, but it barely explored them. A lot of things were rushed near the end, while the ex and his family got far more attention than they deserved. I also wish we’d gotten more closure for some relationships and characters. Even the wedding felt oddly rushed, with the empty chairs making it look like half the guests hadn’t arrived.

Overall, It's not a great drama, and it definitely missed a lot of opportunities. There were moments I genuinely enjoyed. maybe cuz it was wooshik and I'm a little biased.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Judge from Hell
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 19, 2026
14 of 14 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 7.5

Strong Start, Unsatisfying Ending

The drama started really strong. It was fun, stylish, and different. I loved Justitia/Judge Kang’s character and the way she punished criminals. Watching her make killers experience what they did to their victims before sending them to hell was honestly the most satisfying part. The mystery was also interesting, and the serial killer trial was one of the strongest parts. The concept and the first half were solid.

But somewhere in the middle, it started losing its charm. Judge Kang is supposed to be a 500-year-old, high-ranking demon, yet she was surprisingly careless and unaware. Too many people figured things out before her, which made her look amateurish.

The romance was another weak point. The romance is written well, but somehow the delivery and emotions are not hitting. the chemistry between leads characters is nil.
I couldn’t get invested, especially with the whole identity/body situation(in the beginning we see Justitia's real face in hell but once she enters kang bitnas body, we don't see her anymore even when she goes back to hell to punish taegyu). Also, Is the real Kang Bit Na still in hell? We never really get an answer.
And Daon doesn’t even know what Justitia actually looks like, so that made the romance feel even more off to me.

The ending frustrated me too. "WTF??"... After showing in such detail what happened to every character two years later, why leave us without knowing which choice she made? will she kill sinners and stay as human or deliver real punishment as judge and go back to hell in a year?

The demon-judge storyline is honestly the only reason I’m giving this 8/10.
The romance, ending, and Kang Bit Na situation are more like 5/10 for me.

P.S. Gabriel as the old lady was so cute.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?