Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 23, 2025
Replying to Aira • 17 days ago
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Seems Xiaoran is joining the group on the 28th. Might be a film crew. Looking forward to it. 🙏
Name?
0 1
On Bai Lu • 19 days ago
Person Bai Lu
Happy Birthday my little white deer 💐🦌
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Aug 20, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
I will always admire Peng Xiao Ran, a star who can be so open and honest in an industry filled with smoke and…
Is the dating rumours are confirmed or not?
1 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Aug 17, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Because they were only rumors. They were never confirmed or filmed shows.
But I saw somewhere queen of the sea is starting with pxr as main character
0 1
On He Li • Jul 27, 2026
Title He Li
WHEN I SEE POSTER I REMEMBER BAI LU AS LI SUSU . HOPE SHE WILL GET THE DRAMA . YAN AN IS PERFECT FOR THE ML☘️
3 0
Replying to baifan • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo
This drama deserves to win Flying Apsaras Award, the Golden Eagle Award, and the Magnolia Award for 'joke of the…
You are indian ?
2 21
Replying to DurgaDevi • Jul 13, 2026
May I know how many meng ziyi dramas did you see, she doesn't always plays cute girlish role. Her roles in Ever…
I think you don't watch KR . If you watch you can see how she always act cute and childish. She is annoying and this is real . She is full of cringe 😬 she should leave KR
1 1
Replying to DurgaDevi • Jul 9, 2026
May I know how many meng ziyi dramas did you see, she doesn't always plays cute girlish role. Her roles in Ever…
I'm talking about her real character not in drama . In untamed her character is so powerful from my point of view but in real life she is 30's but she act childish like KR and Hi six shows
1 5