Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 31, 2026
Replying to sai • 12 days ago
I'm surprised they are the stable couple that haven't kissed yet over FangYang. Yiheng looks like he wants to,…
I think so too; Kaya is 100% waiting for it—she’s constantly leaning her face close to his—but it looks like he’s genuinely shy about the cameras. I hope they kiss at least during the final confession, or maybe even after a period of separation.
1 0
On Heart Signal Season 9 • 13 days ago
These two cute couples are driving me crazy—especially Yu Yang and Zhenfang. It’s strange that so little is written about them; they really have the strongest vibe of a genuine couple.
7 0
On Heart Signal Season 9 • 13 days ago
There was such a perfect moment for a kiss between Ihen and Kaya, but he—damn it—just hesitates; she’s already ready and even leans her face in close on purpose, but he—damn it—just hesitates XD
It was so sweet watching them cuddle.
1 3
Replying to Adeline • 15 days ago
Guys let's put aside the love triangle talks 😭 I wanna know which pair did yall ship in the introduction episode…
Actually, I didn't pick a specific pair at all; I just singled out the participants I wanted to root for—Kaya, Yichen, and Yu Yang.
4 0
Replying to Raixzen • 15 days ago
I am in the extreme minority shipper here.But I would jump out of my bed from happiness if xiaoyu and Hewen are…
I feel the same way. Xiaoyu is a wonderful girl; if I were in HW's shoes, I’d stop chasing after Yu'er and focus my attention on her instead. They are alike in how they care about the people around them, and they would make a fantastic couple.
4 0
On Heart Signal Season 9 • 15 days ago
Sha Yu'er is my least favorite character on the show; I just fast-forward through her scenes now. She’s a self-absorbed girl who’s used to guys constantly chasing after her, and she actually enjoys all that drama. She’s a hypocrite with double standards: she wants to keep interacting with all her admirers, yet expects them not to pay attention to anyone else. When she gets a compliment, she just replies that she already knows she’s like that—what’s the problem with simply saying "thank you"? Plus, she’s stingy when it comes to giving compliments or gifts herself. I get that she’s young, but there are so many other wonderful girls on the show—they’re young too, yet they don’t act the way she does!
13 1
Replying to _eunphoria_ • 15 days ago
im just a messenger explaining the drama, dont come for methey are mad about the waist grabbing because yueer…
You know lying isn't right, right? Her sandal got stuck *after* they’d already run away from the wave, and he hugged her *while* they were running, so don't bullshit me.
0 1
Replying to Syme • 20 days ago
Na Young might be the best female participant I've ever seen in a dating show.That aside, is this show 8 or 10…
You must not have watched them very much.
0 0
Replying to ManjilParajuli • 20 days ago
Is the letter true, about him stop pursuing her
Where am I acting like a bitter loser? I think *you* dropped your red clown nose. Why would I want to exact revenge on him? Is something wrong with your head? Go see a doctor—maybe they can help you.
0 1
Replying to Sasahray • 21 days ago
Hewen was a very confident guy from the first ep ,Youu can see how Hewen try to lead a conversation and always…
Heaven simply shouldn't get involved with Yu'er; if I were in his shoes, I’d try to build a relationship with Xiaoyu instead. Yu'er lacks emotional intelligence, making it difficult to build a healthy relationship with someone like that. Even if they did get together, it wouldn't last long.
14 0
Replying to Humanbeing • 21 days ago
Yuer and Hewen both picked blue, so they can’t make calls but can take them. Meanwhile, Xilun picked pink, so…
What did he ruin—something that wasn't even there? Sorry, but he’s not some lapdog to go running after that "queen." She has nothing going for her besides her looks.
1 0
Replying to ManjilParajuli • 21 days ago
Is the letter true, about him stop pursuing her
Why would he need to compete with anyone? She’s nothing special; all she has going for her is her looks—that’s it. As a person, she leaves a lot to be desired, and someone with high emotional intelligence wouldn't want her. She doesn't need a guy like Haven, but someone like Silun would be perfect for her—a loyal little dog who’s always right there at her feet.
0 3
Replying to keykeykeykey • 27 days ago
The drama itself isn't bad, but it's a script that's been seen and re-seen several times, and the people involved…
Stable couples are at the very top of the voting list, while your "dramatic square" is at the bottom—so draw your conclusions based on facts, not your own fabrications.
0 1
Replying to rose • Sep 3, 2026
I really appreciate Bohan being this empathetic. I don't think I've seen a man like him in a dating show where…
It seems to me that all the guys this season are like that. Yu Yang, for instance—when he stepped on Renfang's toe, he was really upset and kept apologizing and worrying about it. I’m really happy with this season; they did a fantastic job with the casting!
6 0
On Badly in Love Season 2 • Sep 2, 2026
I don't like this Mimi; she's two-faced. She plays the helpless little girl around guys, but voices her opinions about other girls—even though she doesn't know anything about them.
4 2
On Heart Signal Season 9 • Sep 2, 2026
I waited a whole week just to see the dates between Kaiya and Yihan, and Yu Yang and Zhenfan, yet I only got to see part of Kaiya and Yihan's date. I am extremely dissatisfied.
5 0