Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 3, 2026
Completed
Doom at Your Service
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 11, 2026
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

I Cried, I Loved It, I'd Watch It Again

Probably one of the K-dramas that affected me emotionally the most. Seo In Guk and Park Bo Young were wonderful together, and their chemistry made the romance feel genuinely painful and beautiful at the same time. I cried so much watching this one, but I loved it enough that I would happily put myself through it again.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Suspicious Partner
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 11, 2026
40 of 40 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

A Rom-Com with a Killer Twist

One of those dramas that gives me exactly the combination I enjoy — romance, comedy, crime and enough suspense to keep things interesting. Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun have wonderful chemistry, and I loved how naturally the relationship develops alongside the darker storyline. The story has its flaws, but the acting more than makes up for them — this cast is simply hard to beat.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The K2
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 11, 2026
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Intense, Addictive and Impossible to Put Down

Ji Chang Wook is absolutely in his element here. The action is excellent, and knowing how much of it he performed himself makes it even more impressive. But what really stood out to me was his fascinating chemistry with Song Yoon Ah, sometimes even more than the actual romance. Not a perfect drama in every aspect, but definitely a 10 for me.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
See You at Work Tomorrow!
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 11, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 10

An Office Romance Worth Watching

What I loved most about this drama was how refreshingly normal the relationship felt. No endless manufactured misunderstandings — just two adults trying to make a relationship work while dealing with real-life problems. Seo In Guk was wonderfully calm and mature, Park Ji Hyun felt very natural, and their understated chemistry worked perfectly for me. Even the difficult parts of their relationship felt believable rather than forced.
Was this review helpful to you?