Editorials
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 11, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
Lets go team boss i know you will get the girl before that you have to get hurt a lot✊
9 7
On Chen Zhe Yuan • Aug 10, 2026
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
My dream role for chen zheyuan is A CEO or A psychopath. I want to see him as a psychopath type of role. I believe he will kill it🙂
5 1
On Overdo • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
This type of starcast + a strong plot + Republic Setting and director made this type of product can not acceptable. Many things went wrong for me.
1 0
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • Aug 3, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
I’m not sure whether it can really be called a flop, because that depends on which charts you’re referring…
You are right. I dont understand why iQiyi and other platforms have some Serious problem when its come to chen zheyuan. I always notice when its come to chen zheyuan drama those platfrom become stone. But I dont care about it as long as the drama is good rest doesn’t matter that much.
5 1
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • Aug 3, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
I’m not sure whether it can really be called a flop, because that depends on which charts you’re referring…
But i am still impressed with the result. Because the episode air so suddenly without any promotion
4 14
On Chen Zhe Yuan • Aug 2, 2026
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Lets hope zheyuan next drama will be a modern drama. I love to see him in business romance drama where he will play a CEO or Boss 🥵
6 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jul 31, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks Spoiler
36 no of ep where the main couple get together in ep 30.🥴 this is rare case
1 0
On Royal Betrothal • Jul 31, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Really nice start. I dont understand why some people give it low rating without trying few ep. I think they did not watch a single ep. The first ep was really nice. But whatever different people have different taste. But one think i should say i am really impressed with chen zheyuan. First he play first prince in fated hearts now emperor and next will be military general in crashing dream. He is a top class actor.
18 1
On Overdo • Jul 31, 2026
Title Overdo
The hype of this drama before its release was really overdo 😐
12 0
On I’m against My Romance • Jul 30, 2026
Title I’m against My Romance
I think the director never learn his lessons 🥴
3 1
On Royal Betrothal • Jul 28, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
The first 4 ep was very nice i must say. Its look very interesting. But why its rating only 8.1 after a good start😒
8 3