Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 17, 2026
Completed
Suspicious Partner
0 people found this review helpful
by Dawn
Aug 17, 2026
40 of 40 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Keeps you invested in these characters

I thoroughly enjoyed everything about this well written storyline that captured my interest from the start. The series had a good balance of subplots that I felt kept everything flowing with the right character development and pacing.
All the actors were outstanding in their roles with quite the acting range, adding realism to gheopir characters.
The two main leads, Ji Chang Wook, the male lead, a seasoned, polished, magnetic actor and singer, as always, does an exceptional job in whatever series he is in. His female costar, Nam Ji-hyun, is the perfect match
for Ji Chang Wook, in comedic timing, acting range and powerful chemistry.
All in all everyone involved in creating this great series that I have enjoyed over and over are brilliant.
Well done.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
See You at Work Tomorrow!
0 people found this review helpful
by Dawn
Aug 17, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Office Mayhem

I enjoyed this captivating series that dealt with office politics, vendettas, and romantic twists and turns to keep you fully invested in these fascinating personalities....once you got past the director who obviously needed some anger management.
All the actors were brilliant, displaying quite a solid skill set, each adding their own special flair to the well written story.
Of course. the two multi-talented main leads, I felt, put their whole hearts into their roles fueling the story.
I have seen the male lead actor in another very intense, crime, thriller, drama and was very impressed with his outstanding acting range.
The whole production team of geniuses were obviously decicated to making this a series you could watch again.
Well Done!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?