Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location: escaping reality
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 5, 2025
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Jul 5, 2026
Title The Husband
I don’t like how they are treating my fave (ML).
same
0 0
Replying to waterlili53 • Jul 4, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! Spoiler
Lucky you who gets to watch it…the U.S. IS BLACKED OUT!
please don t write ki@@@@@ write something similar pls
1 0
Replying to gussie_fink_nottle • Jul 4, 2026
Agreed. I didn’t like the way he was touching Lee Chaeha. It made me sick to my stomach and worried about how…
Omg thank you
2 0
Replying to gussie_fink_nottle • Jul 4, 2026
Agreed. I didn’t like the way he was touching Lee Chaeha. It made me sick to my stomach and worried about how…
I felt very sick too, I hate to see him touching Chaeha
2 0
Replying to bolastar • Jul 4, 2026
I can actually resonate with what Lion did because something very similar happened to me in real life.My ex cheated…
...saying no would have been much harder>> Not harder at all , when i do not trust him I can say a big NO in front of everyone, bcz this is about MY life.
0 0
Replying to 2panagiota • Jul 2, 2026
1. Amidst a Snowstorm of Love/2024/30 ep. Leo Wu. 2. The Day of Becoming You (2021 3. You Are My Lover Friend…
👍🥰
0 0
Replying to vincentvangogh • Jul 2, 2026
guys recommend me some sweet dramas like this . i have watched hidden love and all that. ps: the leads should…
1. Amidst a Snowstorm of Love/2024/30 ep. Leo Wu. 2. The Day of Becoming You (2021 3. You Are My Lover Friend (2024) 4. Wanna Be (2025)
1 2
Replying to Sherlock_007 • Jul 2, 2026
Somebody should slap ML Lead's grandpa. The worst possible person. How dare he make Zhao Wan leave like that?
not only the grandpa but the brother too , he is a snake
1 0
Replying to 2panagiota • Jun 30, 2026
please write Kis@@@@ not the real one , it is not good for us , we may lose it , pls
🙏🥰 thanks
0 0
Replying to shoko • Jun 30, 2026
love the way we’re all camping here and on [redacted]
please write Kis@@@@ not the real one , it is not good for us , we may lose it , pls
2 2
Replying to InspectorMegre • Jun 28, 2026
Well a cheap plot hole.... so this mighty Chairman is left all alone at the hospital??? although it is known that…
well said ! could not agree more
2 0
Replying to BriBri • Jun 27, 2026
Title Payback
Jay is totally giving Thada (from Reset) vibes and I love it so much.
you are so right 👍👍👍
0 0
Replying to blahblahbuu • Jun 27, 2026
Title Payback
Jay, you let that lady touch you for too long! but i'll forgive, don't do it again lol
👍😂😂
2 0
Replying to Rahab75 • Jun 27, 2026
An intriguing, well-characterised and thrilling crime and gay romantic drama until episode 10 - and then it goes…
Ohh , bravo ! so well said about everything 👍👍👍
0 0
Replying to KingTyrik • Jun 27, 2026
I'm so glad Krit's mother finally stood up to her husband. That man was getting on my last nerves.
👍👍
1 0