Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 13, 2018
Replying to Baebear • Feb 11, 2022
Title In Darkness Spoiler
happy ending or not?
Ml died sad ending
0 2
Replying to despinic • Feb 10, 2022
Chayut proposed to May!
Ya accepted
My criticism is still the night mystery clearly in light
0 0
Replying to despinic • Feb 10, 2022
Chayut proposed to May!
Why writer wrote such a complicated story
0 2
Replying to Dhaarani Rubini • Feb 10, 2022
I saw that i love that drama
Yes but in that they clearly know who they were slept with
0 0
Replying to despinic • Feb 10, 2022
Chayut proposed to May!
Is they know that or who else know about the truth
I have one more doubt then why she remember SML next to her while wake up
0 0
Replying to despinic • Feb 10, 2022
Chayut proposed to May!
Is anyone know about this like ML or FL or any other
Then how she remember SML when she wake up
0 4
Replying to LimYoonA_#CA2 • Feb 9, 2022
So that's what I've been thinking since the first episode. Because that was the most likely thing to happen.😊…
Which episode
0 0
Replying to zshsr • Feb 6, 2022
Where can I watch this with english subs???
In dramacool
1 0
Replying to princess_celesta • Jan 16, 2022
from which region are you watching it in WeTv? I keep getting the not having obtained the copyright message yet
Watch it on dramacool
0 1
Replying to sandia28 • Jan 3, 2022
It'll air starting January 14, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Ya thanks you
If you dont reply
I will miss it
0 0
Replying to _sunflower_ • Dec 16, 2021
They will get together in ep 19 or 20 (i guess) , according to the calendar. https://kisskh.at/photos/RVQ2r_321…
Ya i saw the calendar waiting for esub
0 0