News
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Jul 23, 2023
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I really, really wanted to like this drama. Just couldn't finish.....
4 3
On The Longest Promise • Jul 23, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
I have only praise for all the character in the drama. 40 episodes turned out to be too little for me. Wish drama was much longer. All the actors, main and supporting were excellent. After watching on WeTV, I am happy I can rewatch the drama on the Netflix.
15 1
On The Longest Promise • Jul 6, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
I like this version better than the book. As I watch more episodes I am totally engrossed in the story. I feel as if I am on other side of the mirror watching story unfold.
12 3
On The Longest Promise • Jul 4, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
Story can stand on its own, no need to follow the book. I have watched four episodes and I find myself totally immersed in the story. At this time I am not fan of female lead, but I did not like her in the book either. I hope drama changes my feeling toward her. Anyway I love the drama. (paid money to watch it).
16 1
Lily Alice • Jan 10, 2023
Article Best Moments From the K-drama “Alchemy of Souls: Light and Shadow”
I enjoyed the drama. I kind of wish it had more episodes, especially fighting ones. I still prefer first actress paying Naksu. Second actress was right for the second part, even though it took three episodes to get used to her. Actor playing Jang Uk was perfect. Supporting actors were fantastic. Guy with earrings made me stare at his ears all the time.
4 1
lo_ve • Dec 27, 2022
Article Song Joong Ki confirmed to be dating a non celebrity!
Happy for him.
2 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 10, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Hard to get used to new girl. Somehow it feels as this is her first time acting. Why change the female leads?
11 6
Suckerforhappyendings • Nov 28, 2022
Article Ultra Fan Guide to Zhao Lu Si
I watched few of her dramas and I was not impresses with her acting. I think she is being overexposed that even she forgets which character she is playing. These days I will skip drama if she is a female lead, unless male lead is a good actor.
0 3
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Nov 19, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Story is intriguing but falls flat, acting is annoying. I am not sure to blame the actors or the writers.
4 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Nov 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Well I guess you and I see differently then :) She has so many different expressions in this so I was really happy…
I liked the story of ML. I wish there was much more about him than about FL. Girl was all over the screen. For some reason I could never see her as a character she was playing, my mind always went to the other dramas she was in. Same expressions, same, same ... I believe someone is sponsoring her and not because she is good actress.
0 0
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 19, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
I am very impressed with r Chen Few Yu, his acting has greatly improved. Female lead, even though I don't find her a beauty, is quite good. Supporting actors also carry their character well.
4 0
Replying to Benjamin D Auver • Oct 6, 2022
Article Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat: Former Child Actor Thrives for the Best
It is a sad fact about the world we live in that the international cinema scene is dominated by Hollywood. The…
Not many people like BL dramas or movies. If I know drama is BL I would not watch it. Nothing against the actors.
1 0
On Novoland: Eagle Flag • Oct 5, 2022
Title Novoland: Eagle Flag
This is my fourth time watching this drama. Every time it's as if I ma watching for the first time.
7 0
On Side Story of Fox Volant • Sep 18, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
This one is truly great surprise. Story and acting is superb.
12 0
On Ever Night • Sep 13, 2022
Title Ever Night
This is one of the dramas I rewatch numerous times. Love it with all good and bad parts.
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Sep 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Female lead's acting was below par. He face was devoid of any feelings. I could not get into her character. I did enjoy watching other actors and the characters they played.
2 5
On Alchemy of Souls • Sep 3, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Truly fantastic story. Actors all did great job. Waiting for 2nd season.
6 0
On Battle through the Heaven • Jun 15, 2022
Title Battle through the Heaven
Honestly, I wish main male will come back. This is his character, anyone else will be disappointment.
4 0
Cho Na • Jun 14, 2022
Article Xiao Zhan: Following His Acting Journey
Thank You. My favorite actor.
2 1
On Sword Snow Stride • Jan 11, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
Story is intriguing, fighting scenes well done, still not a drama I would wait for the second season. I did enjoy watching older actors, they are always delight to watch.
2 0
