News
On Everyone Wants to Meet You • Feb 26, 2020
Title Everyone Wants to Meet You
Whats the latest eps already? Done with ep 1 and Im living
0 2
On Love the Way You Are • Feb 23, 2020
Title Love the Way You Are
Currently on episode 10 but I decided to put this drama on hold or might as well just drop it. The reason why I watch it is because of Derek Chang but I also got interest since I like the message it's portraying but seeing I reached episode 10 with a lot of push and pulls, and its kinda draggy idk maybe not my cup of tea or maybe too high standards hmp
2 2
On Well-Intended Love Season 2 • Feb 22, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2
They improve in their acting esp. Xu Kai Cheng
0 0
On Well-Intended Love Season 2 • Feb 14, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2
I always fall in love with them! We need subs huhu WeTV is paid, Im broke on Netflix alrdy I cant anymore afford that lol
2 0
On Love the Way You Are • Dec 26, 2019
Title Love the Way You Are
Eng subbb??
0 0
On My Girlfriend Is an Alien • Dec 9, 2019
Title My Girlfriend Is an Alien
Currently on ep 7. I really love the guy here and this drama got me laughing so much lol but Im in the point of dropping it now, Im starting to hate the FLs character even her story. I really don't want to drop this because I like Fang Leng so much and Lie :<
0 0
On Pretty Man Season 2 • Nov 29, 2019
Title Pretty Man Season 2
Im really anticipating for s2 coz I like this drama even the web novel but changing FL??? Idk if Ill still be able to watch it :< pew
0 3
On Jao Sao Gae Kat • Nov 29, 2019
Title Jao Sao Gae Kat
Where can I watch this with completed subs please :(
6 1
Replying to Table122000 • Nov 28, 2019
Title Cheat My Boss
This drama is being subbed in english at Mango TV Drama Youtube Channel;https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0PsHrQxhYwQA55YIPJyhMhKTs4QER_hf
Thank youuu!!!????
1 0
Replying to Table122000 • Sep 15, 2019
Title The Emergence of First Love
The drama is now being slowly subbed in english at the Mango TV Drama YouTube Channel. Here is a link to the playlist:…
Aww thanks!:)
0 0
On Man of Vengeance • Jul 5, 2019
Title Man of Vengeance
Im about to finish this drama already and I cant wait to write a review lol
1 0
On Fall in Love • Jul 2, 2019
Title Fall in Love
Any update with the sub :((
0 0
On Cheat My Boss • Jun 24, 2019
Title Cheat My Boss
Can only ad to my list coz theres no Eng sub ㅠ.ㅠ feel me?
3 2
On The Emergence of First Love • Jun 22, 2019
Title The Emergence of First Love
Sub please :((
0 2
On Sm:)e • Jun 22, 2019
Title Sm:)e
I drop this bcoz of fl but Lin Wen Han :(((
2 0
On Gank Your Heart • Jun 19, 2019
Title Gank Your Heart
Hope this will be subbed faster, badly wanted to watch it after seeing teaser on yt:(
1 0
On The Dance of the Storm • Jun 19, 2019
Title The Dance of the Storm
When will this be aired??? Been waiting for a year already! We need Weiting in our lives please!!!
2 0
On Tears in Heaven • Jun 18, 2019
Title Tears in Heaven
Saw its trailer last year and damn, why do they have to make us wait for too long, Im really anticipating this drama!!!:((
0 0
On My Love from the Ocean • Jun 16, 2019
Title My Love from the Ocean
Everyone whos also looking for eng subs?! I really wanna try this drama bcoz of Lo Hong Yi but how am I suppose to understand mandarin ㅠ.ㅠ
7 0
On Kill It • Mar 25, 2019
Title Kill It
Im already in love with this drama. Hoping for more beautiful episodes. Shipping this two!!!????
5 0
