Editorials
On Love and Redemption • Sep 10, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
ATLAST THERES A DRAMA THAT DIDNT DISAPPOINT ME!!!THIS DRAMA IS SUPERB!!!EXCELLENT ENDING!!! DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!!!RATING: 10/10
4 0
Replying to Wei Li • Sep 9, 2020
Title The Eye of the Dragon Princess Spoiler
for those curious about the ending, it makes perfect sense. despite this being a fantasy movie, the issue raised…
Hello! Do you know where i can find the OST of this fantastic movie?
0 3
Replying to Lylac • Sep 8, 2020
Title The Beauty Skin
You can watch it in wetv, but it's not free
Same title?
0 1
Replying to Becky • Sep 5, 2020
Title The Heiress
Go Princess Go kept popping up in my mind when I watch Heiress. As both FLs act like Man in the dramas. But scriptwriters…
Agreed!!!
0 0
On Double Faced Fox • Sep 3, 2020
Title Double Faced Fox
What the heck did i watched!!! Whats with this movie!!!
0 0
Replying to Yuki Kurenai • Sep 3, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Where did you get that info? Uncut Version with 72 episodes? Please tell me..thanks
I hope that it has 72 eps instead...i love this drama so much...hope for an excellent ending..and not like other drama that always ends cliffhang.. by the way thanks for the info and mind to be my friend..i will send friend request..thanks
1 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Sep 2, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
After the drama is done airing, I do hope the uncut version (with 72 episodes) gets released one day
Where did you get that info? Uncut Version with 72 episodes? Please tell me..thanks
0 2
Replying to Yuki Kurenai • Sep 2, 2020
Title The Eye of the Dragon Princess
Where did you watch this movie my dear friend?
Yup! I will do that.. but thanks anyway my dear friend.. :)
1 0
Replying to Yuki Kurenai • Sep 2, 2020
Title The Eye of the Dragon Princess
Where did you watch this movie my dear friend?
I like the sountrack while she was sinking...i'm searching for it but no result found...so sad:(
0 2
On The Eye of the Dragon Princess • Sep 2, 2020
Title The Eye of the Dragon Princess
Great Movie...Love it!!! 10/10
3 0
Replying to Yuki Kurenai • Sep 1, 2020
Title The Eye of the Dragon Princess
Where did you watch this movie my dear friend?
Found it...thanks :)
0 4
Replying to Ice Cream • Aug 31, 2020
Title The Eye of the Dragon Princess
This movie good. I'm glad it ended the way it did. A lot growth from the FL.
Where did you watch this movie my dear friend?
0 6
On Feast of the Gods • Aug 31, 2020
Title Feast of the Gods
Not my cup of tea!
2 0
On Jewel in the Palace • Aug 31, 2020
Title Jewel in the Palace
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! EXCELLENT DRAMA!!!
3 0
On Love and Redemption • Aug 28, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
I hope that this drama will not disappoint me.. Hope for an Excellent Ending!!!
1 1
On The Heiress • Aug 28, 2020
Title The Heiress Spoiler
Another Cliffhang drama!!! What the heck!!! Very Disappointed!!! I hope the " Love & Redemption " drama will have Excellent Ending...
1 0
Replying to Ice Cream • Aug 26, 2020
Title Dance of the Phoenix Spoiler
It's actually suppose to end on Monday. I thought it would end today too. T^T I spent all day thinking that. Now…
Dont worry my dear friend its not just you..alot of viewers thinks the same, even me.. the ep 24-30 are really messed up...it feels like the budget is short(went out/lack of budget for the drama).
0 1
Replying to Ice Cream • Aug 26, 2020
Title Dance of the Phoenix
It's actually suppose to end on Monday. I thought it would end today too. T^T I spent all day thinking that. Now…
Yeah! You're totally right..it would be nice if there's another Season..
0 3
Replying to Ice Cream • Aug 26, 2020
Title Dance of the Phoenix
It's actually suppose to end on Monday. I thought it would end today too. T^T I spent all day thinking that. Now…
Yup!!! And its disappointing. Left the veiwers cliffhang...
0 5
On Psychic Princess Season 2 • Aug 25, 2020
Title Psychic Princess Season 2
Does anyone know where to watch this drama? Please tell me..
1 2
