Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 30 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 3, 2019

Friends

Replying to Kimsamsoom • Nov 9, 2020
Title Start-Up
SDM and NDS ending up together would be even more cliche IMO. It's literally the plot of almost all Rom-Com dramas…
Are you sure talking about kdramas because in most of the dramas it's poor girl and rich guy story not the other way around. Most times cold,rich and emotinless guys get the girls. Who obviously have change of heart because of girl.
2 2
Replying to Mr_Morningstar • Jul 19, 2020
QUIZ: Which “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Character Are You?https://www.soompi.com/article/1410519wpp/quiz-which-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-character-are-you
I got Go Mun Young
1 0
Replying to SoothingMusic • Jul 17, 2020
I was completely clear about son ye jin and seo ye ji's name but I was confused about name of Seo ye ji and Seo…
And to tell you Seo ye ji was one of my favourite actress even before this drama started.
0 0
Replying to Rjei27 • Jul 17, 2020
before this drama started i always get confused with Seo Ye Ji's name and Son Ye Jin's name LOLwhat about Kim…
I was completely clear about son ye jin and seo ye ji's name but I was confused about name of Seo ye ji and Seo ji ye's name. The later is currently starring in The Dinner mate
0 2
Replying to MyDramaTicLife • Jul 16, 2020
Fellow comment campers, has any of you started learning Korean or Chinese due to your addiction to dramas?
I am from India too, as for watching dramas i too watch with subtitles but I can watch korean drama without subtitle and understand it mostly, I do that when the episode is out but subtitles not yet and I am too impatient to wait for them. I can't understand chinese at all though
1 0
Replying to girl • Jul 14, 2020
Just woke up and this is the first thing i check lol!! Hi chingussss missed y'all even for a few hours HAHAH
I do the same hahah
1 0
Replying to Nao • Jul 14, 2020
I mean, watch behind the scenes for each episodes and interviews(if you didn t already), they are smilling at…
Oh I will, I mean I will have to otherwise how will these 5 days pass....
1 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 14, 2020
This is by far the best drama I've ever seen, and I've seen hundreds. The storyline, acting ( all three leads), The chemistry between SYJ and KSH is off the charts and OSTs. I am officially addicted to this drama. OMG
Seriously I am feeling so much emotions, it's like my heart will burst out.....
20 2
On Find Me in Your Memory • May 20, 2020
I agree with most of watchers here, Beginning was excellent and it also lasted for a while but last 3 or 4 episodes were meh. Considering there was so much potential in the storyline that got wasted here.
1 0