Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 12, 2019

Friends

On My True Friend • Jun 15, 2019
Title My True Friend Spoiler
I don't get people complaining about how fest ZZ forgot about JR like since around episode 25 you can see that her relationship with SPC is not a simple friendship + all the problem with either JR or his mom ?
2 0
Replying to Evo Blakes • Jun 14, 2019
As you can see Deng Lun have 3 others dramas airing this year Can be a little less since it's chinese and they…
Hm he have several drama also scheduled for 2020
For historical dramas, there is begonia rouge later this year, and in 2020 he'll play in the second season of Ashes of love
He may have others but Chinese drama take years to come out very often
1 2
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Jun 14, 2019
This drama is over, I miss Shaopengcheng very much ... he's really very handsome, funny, sweet, cute, smart and…
As you can see Deng Lun have 3 others dramas airing this year
Can be a little less since it's chinese and they might me wrongly scheduled but atleast one for sure yeah
1 4
On Gank Your Heart • Jun 13, 2019
I don't get it, how is that most of the episodes are already available (In raw ofc) when it's supposed to finish airing in mid july .?
0 4
Replying to vionysus • Jun 12, 2019
I was waiting for this! I stopped watching at episode 36 because I can't bear to see SPC's project & company fail.…
And when do they break up ?
0 1