Celebrity
On Find Yourself • Jan 26, 2020
Title Find Yourself
There's a 12 year gap between them but the trailer shows amazing chemistry between them despite the gap. Acting is acting and personal life doesn't play a role in that I feel. When you come to the character you're the age of the character and so is your partner in the drama. So it doesn't affect much
1 0
On Crash Landing on You • Jan 25, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You
One more week of waiting. ???
9 3
Replying to Sooyi • Jan 24, 2020
Title Search: WWW Spoiler
I find the scene like the bromance scenes in Asian dramas, it didn't have a strong political intent. I think the…
Somewhat is true haha. But scarlet ended up with seol ji hwan... Yayyyyy
0 0
Replying to 7436814 • Jan 24, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Yes just when I thought Love and Destiny was very boring, this is even more boring... it's disappointing that…
Try watching the untamed. It's an amazing drama from the start
0 0
Replying to Love of Asian Dramas • Jan 24, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
I'm going to give The Pillow Book a Few episodes before I make a judgment call. For me it's normal for a CDrama…
U should try the untamed. It starts off really fast and maintains the pace. Best c drama of 2019 and was amazing tbh
3 0
Replying to Yohanes M • Jun 14, 2019
Title Search: WWW
ikr, Korean still being conservative about LGBT things.
@jax Yeahhh your explanation is convincing enough
0 0
Replying to Yohanes M • Jun 13, 2019
Title Search: WWW
ikr, Korean still being conservative about LGBT things.
But i believe it's better to be conservative. That's how you retain your culture
4 2
On Search: WWW • Jun 13, 2019
Title Search: WWW Spoiler
I hope they don't show too much intimacy between Scarlett and ga Kyung. The viewership ratings might come down since people in Korea don't like it to be shown on screen
3 7