Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 8, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 22, 2019
Replying to lifliflif • May 6, 2023
maybe... the killer wanted to kill the mom at first but failed because the dad saved her and that's the cause…
i think the killer is the uncle ? or.. kim mi sook??
0 0
Replying to MonkeyKorean • May 6, 2023
Should I watch this drama? 🤔🤔
YOUUUUU SHOULLDDDDDD WATCHHH IT NOWWWWW!! THIS DRAMA IS SOOOOOOOOO GOODDDDDDDDD 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻😭😭 OMG!!! 😣😣😣
1 2
On Love at First Night • Apr 21, 2023
YAYA AND MARK? NOBODY CAN DO REPLICA AS THEY ARE!!!! THE CEMISHTRYY IS BOMB 💥🌟💥🔥🌟💥🔥🌟🔥🔥🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
5 0
On Love at First Night • Apr 21, 2023
I'LL BE READYYYYY FOR SOO LONG AFTER KLUEN CHEEWIT, OH MY GOSHHHH

I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS, OMG OMG YAYA AND MARKK??? NO NO NOO THEIR CEMISHTRY IS A BOMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB 🔥🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥💥💥💥💥🌟🌟🌝🌝 I'M GONNA COLLAPSE 😭😭😭😭 I'M GONNA JUMP IF THIS AIR AND WATCH THE 1ST EPISOD ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻🤛🤛🤛 SHETT 😎😎 PLEASE CAME OUT FAST!!!
3 0
Replying to Adyaso • Apr 21, 2023
English subtitles ?
PLEASE ENG SUB?? WHERE
1 0
On Let's Begin Again • Apr 21, 2023
WOWWW CAN'T BE REAL, IS THIS HAPPENING?? PLEASE SAY YESS, I LOVE THE CASTT!!! OHMY GOOSEBUMPSS 😭❤️‍🔥🙏🏻🙏🏻
4 0
On Ghost • Apr 21, 2023
Title Ghost
CAN'T WAITTTT
1 0
Replying to LoverofGoldenHour • Oct 6, 2022
Does this have a happy ending? Please spoil it for me. Thank you!
yes is a happy ending, you SHOULD WATCH!! right nowww, this drama is so sosoosososososo GOOODDD and will make u cry!! 🥺😭 and the OST is so good too!! 💯⭐
3 1
Replying to Sinasina • Oct 6, 2022
The webtoon's season 2 has just started..
what do u mean the webnov season 2?? are that mean this drama will have second season?? PLEASEE omg i so excited if that is true 😢🥺🥺😭 because I LOVEE THIS DRAMAA SO MUCHH!! FOR REALL!!
0 0
Replying to ayodejimuiz100 • Oct 3, 2022
Title True to Love
THIS IS WHAT WE LIVE FORRRR!!!
Oh yeahhh bro 😍😍😂🔥🔥 Joo sang wook and Yoo in na ? UHHH 🥰😎
2 0
Replying to Mrr Zabre • Jul 14, 2022
Here you can watch with English Subtitles , https://monoflix.me/serie/childhood-in-a-capsule-289
Oh my godddd thank you so much Mr Zabre. thank you really!!, I'm sorry for late reply I just check my account and then I saw an reply message 😍😍❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻 thanksss 💜💜💖
1 0