Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 8, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 22, 2019
Replying to zerofortheen • Nov 3, 2024
YEAHHHH PLEASEEE SEASON 3 season 3 we need SEASON 3!!!! Pleaseeeeee. 😭😭😭😭😭😭👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🔥🔥
yeah broo the ending is just like give us a hint there will be season 3 because they're gathering together and ha ri says to his team "lets get work" hahahaaha really can't wait, I like oh yeon seo as female lead she's awesomee
1 0
Replying to Yasser333 • Oct 31, 2024
Can't wait for S3 to come out,Hope it don't take 6yrs to come out like S1 to S2 😕Nice and cool season 2.Gyu…
Yessss 🔥🔥❤️❤️🙌🏻🙌🏻
1 0
Replying to tut • Oct 31, 2024
I don’t understand why is everyone saying that it’s bad 🤨 it’s SOOO GOOD I love it!!!!!
Soooo goood I’m so in loveeeee with this drama hope there gonna be season 3 😭😭🔥🔥🙌🏻🙌🏻❤️❤️❤️
1 1
Replying to ShiniKato • Oct 31, 2024
It was cool seeing Lee Seung Kyung guest cameo as a new villain in The Player 2. Has she played a Villain before…
Hoping season 3!!! 🙌🏻😭😭🔥🔥
1 0
Replying to Al1954 • Oct 31, 2024
Just finished part 2 of this very entertaining series. Look forward to season 3!
Me too!! Hoping season 3 🙌🏻🙌🏻🔥
0 0
Replying to Zuo Lin Zhang Byun • Oct 31, 2024
#TVN PLEASE ANOTHER SEASON OF THIS SERIES..#Season3 please 🙏 😢
YEAHHHH PLEASEEE SEASON 3 season 3 we need SEASON 3!!!! Pleaseeeeee. 😭😭😭😭😭😭👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🔥🔥
4 2
Replying to waver17 • Oct 26, 2024
Title The Trunk
looks like a mature drama and characters , 👍seated !!
Yeahh 🙌🏻
3 0
Replying to Silje • Sep 22, 2024
Title Iron Family
I'm not a fan of a poster
me too!! the poster too family 😕😐mehh
1 0
Replying to Mooi • Sep 2, 2024
She is no longer acting due to bad experience with male actor.
ok no prob, thanks for the info 👍🏻
0 0
On Iron Family • May 5, 2024
Title Iron Family
YEAYYY KIM JUNG HYUN AND GEUM SAE ROK!! OMG OMG THIS IS THE PAIR I WANTTTTT 50 EPISODE DRAMA YEAH!!! THIS IS ITT!! 🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️💯💯🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻😋😋😋
2 0