Celebrity
On A Love So Beautiful • Dec 17, 2020
Title A Love So Beautiful
hmmm a remake.... i def prefer the Chinese one but worth a try?? but like the male lead chara feels different we'll see I guess
1 0
On Sabrina Zhuang • Dec 16, 2020
Person Sabrina Zhuang
Shes good i think she is gonna do really well!! and shes so young
3 0
Replying to bubbleworld • Dec 3, 2020
Title Be with You
Should I go ahead and watch or wait till it finishes? I just saw a clip on YT and wow! This looks like it will…
Apparently the drama finished airing (for vips) but on some webpages they upload all so you can start watching!!
0 1
On Be with You • Dec 3, 2020
Title Be with You
This is srsly rcmd!!! Damn good cute and fluffy though it may seem cliche for web comic readers I guess but overall its really nice!! I came for Li Ming De tbh!! :DDD
1 1
On My Supernatural Power • Dec 3, 2020
Title My Supernatural Power Spoiler
AHHHH I didn't expect Xu Zhe to be something like a villain chara cuz he's the doc who researching the X medicine oml. He's too sweet to be one plz not a bad end for him!!!!
1 1
