Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 25, 2024
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 10, 2019
Replying to elizamcastillor • Jan 13, 2022
Title Immortality
It's after they escape the fire after the wedding at Rufeng sect. When the door of life and death reopens, and…
Ohhh thanks! 💜Could u pls tell me d chp?
0 3
On Immortality • Jan 12, 2022
Title Immortality
From the leaks of hyx, I found cwn n mr holding a baby...can someone remind me which scene is it from the novel? Pls
0 5
Replying to Skipamy • Jan 3, 2022
Title Immortality
Woahh, where?? I'm gonna clown even more
Oh was it said in 2021 too?
0 1
Replying to Skipamy • Jan 3, 2022
Title Immortality
Woahh, where?? I'm gonna clown even more
Oh was it said in 2021 too?
0 0
Replying to guyun • Dec 24, 2021
fans of the WIK, what are you currently watching / waiting for?
Watching air....waiting for spl n hyx
0 0
On Immortality • Dec 23, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I've a doubt. I maybe stupid here but why's cwn called Chu fei in his previous life? What does fei mean?
0 2
Replying to Two lifetimes • Dec 20, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I thought I wouldn't read d novel. Maybe after hyx releases, I thought I would. Buuut, dayum look where we r now...I'm…
Also, I was imagining RanWan as Feiyunxi throughout d novel.....🤭🤭 No plssssss
0 0
On Immortality • Dec 20, 2021
Title Immortality
I thought I wouldn't read d novel. Maybe after hyx releases, I thought I would. Buuut, dayum look where we r now...I'm at d end of d novel....n nearly going bonkers waiting for hyx.
3 1
Replying to Two lifetimes • May 24, 2021
Exactly my question
Ppl ask on the comments if theres romance, man ill run a mile or 100 miles away if there is. Ive mayb exhausted all dose shows with bromances by watchimg m now im lost. I need more !???
2 1
Replying to Yani920 • May 23, 2021
does this have bromance
Exactly my question
2 3
Replying to risashopuu • Apr 28, 2021
which scene is it?And I'm glad Mix is gaining popularity. he deserves it :)
Ah thanks! I watched it. They all worked so hard.
0 1
Replying to risashopuu • Apr 27, 2021
which scene is it?And I'm glad Mix is gaining popularity. he deserves it :)
Mix fainted? Whag happened? Poor babie. Wer did u get to know so?
0 3
Replying to lizzy • Apr 11, 2021
Title 2gether
Why does everyone seem to hate this drama so much-
Ikr?!
1 0
On 2gether • Apr 11, 2021
Title 2gether
Can anyonw tell me in which order must i watch this series in? Like theres a movie too so....
0 3