Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 12, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 1, 2019
Replying to Polly • Oct 19, 2019
Yes. season 2 is a continuation of season 1. I don't think you'll enjoy season 2 as much without seeing the first…
Noted. Then I will watch season one first. Thanks
0 0
On Flipped • Oct 13, 2019
Title Flipped Spoiler
I don’t understand
Why she refuse to heal his sister? Read the below comments, his sister going to die. I starting to hate Shuang Shuang
0 3
Replying to HoneypieS • Oct 6, 2019
I don't understand a lead mother thinking. WTH with her logic??? Why she try to bully her son again and again…
So agree with u. Tot every parents will protect their own child.
0 0
Replying to Shar • Oct 6, 2019
I just started this. So far so good. Really keep me from sleeping. Every episode so excited to watch the next…
Both male lead n female lead Age different so much. Can they end up together? Or who is the male lead here? CEO or painter? Wei Qing Or Ning Fei. Clueless.
0 0
On About Is Love • Oct 6, 2019
I just started this. So far so good. Really keep me from sleeping. Every episode so excited to watch the next one. Haha
0 1
Replying to rayu • Oct 6, 2019
I'd surely not pity her!
Agree better slap her haha. She didn’t get punish after what she done. UNFAIR
3 0
Replying to Shar • Oct 5, 2019
Title My Mowgli Boy Spoiler
Ending shouldn’t b like this. I hate the ending
Ending will b better if LX is there when MGL go For treatment. Both of the fight the sickness together. Why Left her alone in sadness. Whole movie is unfair to her. She left sad all the time . Sad alone. Loneliness.
2 0
On My Mowgli Boy • Oct 2, 2019
2 more episode to go.... can’t wait for it
When will episode 49 n 50 come out
1 0
Replying to Nana8 • Oct 2, 2019
Title Pretty Man
Kissasian.sh !
Thank you
0 0
On Pretty Man • Oct 2, 2019
Title Pretty Man
Where can I watch this
Youtube is blocked.... wanna watch this before watch the Season two.
0 2
Replying to Norah_ares • Sep 2, 2019
Does it have a sweet ending ? What about the love and romance ?
Yes, good ending. Whole show about them. CEO everyday n night tagging beside ChuChu hahaha...
2 1