News
On My Secret Terrius • Nov 7, 2019
Title My Secret Terrius
Do Kim Bon & Go Ae Rin end up together? Is it a Happy ending??
0 2
On Unrequited Love • Nov 5, 2019
Title Unrequited Love
happy ending?
0 2
On High School King of Savvy • Nov 4, 2019
Title High School King of Savvy
happy ending?
0 2
On Shining Inheritance • Nov 4, 2019
Title Shining Inheritance
happy ending?
0 0
On Hit the Top • Nov 4, 2019
Title Hit the Top
happy ending?
0 1
On Search: WWW • Oct 31, 2019
Title Search: WWW
Do the FlL& ML have a happy ending together?
0 2
On Glory Jane • Oct 26, 2019
Title Glory Jane
Happy ending???
0 0
On Love Rain • Oct 25, 2019
Title Love Rain
Happy ending?
0 2
On Happy Once Again • Oct 22, 2019
Title Happy Once Again
Happy ending?
1 1
Replying to Kyurem1337 • Oct 19, 2019
Title Shopaholic Louis
Thanks for asking lol
hahaha :P
1 0
Replying to Kyurem1337 • Oct 7, 2019
Title Couple on the Backtrack
Lmaoooo. My kind of person. Everywhere I go I see you asking this XD
@Giratina143 Then feel free to ask my anytime - about any drama's happy/sad/open ending from my "Completed" watch-list... :)
2 0
Replying to Kyurem1337 • Oct 7, 2019
Title Couple on the Backtrack
Lmaoooo. My kind of person. Everywhere I go I see you asking this XD
@Giratina143 I always search for someone else's comment regarding this issue, if there isn't any comment like this, then I myself ask this :P Cause sad or open ending are too much stress for my weak heart XD
5 2
Replying to Beatriz Mar • Oct 4, 2019
Title Shopaholic Louis
yes
Thanks for your reply ^_^
1 0
On Introverted Boss • Oct 3, 2019
Title Introverted Boss
I had to struggle to finish this drama... I had to fast-forward most lame parts to finish it... The theme wasn't bad but the making and the female lead and the obvious story made it hard... After a long time, I watched a drama in this manner... I don't like fast-forwarding or skipping, but I had no choice. I thought it was better than dropping... :(
2 2
Replying to JoJo • Oct 1, 2019
Title It's Okay, That's Love Spoiler
Yes, a must watch! Have a box of tissues ready though.
@Giratina143 You should watch Goblin, cause in the end, the main couple have a happy ending... But there are so many sad parts... And the secondary couple have the saddest ending... It broke my heart...
1 1
Replying to rockbear19 • Sep 28, 2019
Title Another Miss Oh
Yes :)
Thanks
0 0
On Couple on the Backtrack • Sep 10, 2019
Title Couple on the Backtrack
Happy ending?
1 5
On Shopaholic Louis • Sep 5, 2019
Title Shopaholic Louis
happy ending?
1 4
On Late Autumn • Aug 27, 2019
Title Late Autumn
After a very long time, a movie made me feel such terribly blank feeling...! The character "Anna" played by actress Tang Wei in this movie made me feel this emptiness...............................................................................
0 0
Replying to ephemeral • Aug 24, 2019
Title A Poem a Day Spoiler
YAS
Thank you so much :D Love happy endings... :D
2 0
