News
On To My 19-Year-Old • May 8, 2020
Title To My 19-Year-Old Spoiler
Even if she save him the cancer still took his life. They had a wonderful relationship and have a child.
0 0
mochixo • May 2, 2020
Review A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love
Really nice review. I'll definitely watching this drama! Thank you!!
1 0
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • Mar 21, 2020
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
Is this like the one with chanyeol...? Was it in Chinese... Idk
1 2
On Find Yourself • Mar 9, 2020
Title Find Yourself
Where I can find it with English subtitles..
0 1
On Hotel del Luna • Dec 31, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
I literally went in scream when I saw Sulli in it... I'm at the 10th episode and I still cannot believe this....
1 1
Replying to Nana B • Dec 21, 2019
Title Somewhere Only We Know
Where I can see this drama with English subtitles? Please
I wanna say that I finished saw it, so thanks for the reply
0 0
Replying to seoju5 • Sep 13, 2019
Title Somewhere Only We Know
You can watch it on Dramacool!
thanks
0 0
On Somewhere Only We Know • Sep 12, 2019
Title Somewhere Only We Know
Where I can see this drama with English subtitles? Please
0 4
