News Replying to ahsaaful • Nov 3, 2019
Title Deja Vu
Will it get sub?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEJYWHEjfDAc3kDljEFBW_euIrbqpdB9R
0 1
Replying to pupay97 • Nov 3, 2019
Title Deja Vu
I wanna watch this but can’t find it on kissasian or dramacool
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEJYWHEjfDAc3kDljEFBW_euIrbqpdB9R
0 0
Replying to Meowskie • Nov 1, 2019
Title Heartbeat Love
can't find any sub....heeeeeelp~!
https://tw-cinema.blogspot.com/p/heartbeat-love.html
0 0
Replying to Susuyachan • Nov 1, 2019
Title Heartbeat Love
Where can I watch the full series with english subs for free?
https://tw-cinema.blogspot.com/p/heartbeat-love.html
1 1
Replying to RyJima96814 • Oct 27, 2019
Title Yong Jiu Grocery Store
Is it worth watching? The wolf boy is the reason that I wanna watch it lol. I’m actually enjoying this drama
Cut part here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2wltlSxAHlSGhP8YpHk3yA4YIyzFOQkM
0 0
Replying to stylishgirl • Sep 22, 2019
Title Let's Go Crazy on LIVE
Glad to see Jolin Chien's comeback & also seeing him on the poster! Eng subs pls ~
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2wltlSxAHlSHmSeP_XzJaxPSfAnxwbRS
1 1
Replying to stylishgirl • Sep 22, 2019
Title My Hero, My Daddy
Sub this please T_T
I know this is not enough but just to see the outline of the story is more than enough https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEJYWHEjfDAdCnq6z_XlSd3BqEqSChTsV
1 1
Replying to h.a • Sep 22, 2019
Title My Hero, My Daddy
Eng Sub please
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEJYWHEjfDAdCnq6z_XlSd3BqEqSChTsV
1 0
Replying to Teddy • Sep 22, 2019
Title Back to Home
eng subs?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2wltlSxAHlRCupkLsCe908pd3C5N0v-8
0 1
Replying to firstkao • Aug 28, 2019
Title Back to Home
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2wltlSxAHlRCupkLsCe908pd3C5N0v-8
for eng sub with full ep haven't out so the cut part only. if non sub with full ep, you can find at sugoideas or maplestage
1 1
Replying to 66562 • Aug 27, 2019
Title Back to Home
I'm waiting for ENG SUB !!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2wltlSxAHlRCupkLsCe908pd3C5N0v-8
0 0
Replying to stylishgirl • Aug 27, 2019
Title Back to Home
Eng subs pls T_T
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2wltlSxAHlRCupkLsCe908pd3C5N0v-8
1 3
Replying to Autumn_Moon • Aug 27, 2019
Title Back to Home
Where can I watch this drama?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2wltlSxAHlRCupkLsCe908pd3C5N0v-8
0 1
