News
On Namkoong Min • Feb 8, 2025
Person Namkoong Min
One of my favorite actors of all time!! I miss to see him in a rom com!
2 0
On Kim Seul Ki • Dec 8, 2024
Person Kim Seul Ki
She is a scene stealer!! She deserve a leading role ❤️
11 0
Replying to safara • Nov 10, 2024
Title Hearty Paws 1 Spoiler
I cried while reading the synopsis on this link https://dramagirlreview.blogspot.com/2013/06/hearty-paws-movie.html…
I relate with you, it's so hard for me too to forget a sad ending, and because the reality is already hard and difficult, I want happy endings to give me hope and joy
1 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Oct 27, 2024
Title Beautiful Gong Shim Spoiler
Happy ending??
Yes a happy ending ❤️
2 1
On Prosecutor Princess • Oct 19, 2024
Title Prosecutor Princess
In this kdrama I fell in love also with SML and SFL they where very cute!!!
1 0
On Seo Yea Ji • Oct 14, 2024
Person Seo Yea Ji
She is the one of best actresses I have ever seen and I mean worldwide can't wait to see her again!!!
21 0
On Beautiful Gong Shim • Aug 31, 2024
Title Beautiful Gong Shim
This Kdrama is my comfort place and the only one I rewached so many times! I love both Leads and I laugh so hard in many scenes
3 3
On My Sweet Mobster • Aug 17, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
I am on episode 2 but this Kdrama for me is already 10/10 only for ML Voice , he is a hidden gem I hope to watch more romantic kdramas with him in the future ❤️
5 0
Replying to SuspiciousAfternoon • Jan 15, 2024
Title Remember: War of the Son
if anything watch this drama for Namkoong Min he was fucking incredible playing the villain Nam Gyu-man
Namkoong Min is the best actor for me , in every role i have seen him he still the thunder
4 0
On Mad for Each Other • Dec 14, 2022
Title Mad for Each Other
The Male Lead is such a good actor I enjoy watching him
8 0
On Beautiful Gong Shim • Jun 18, 2022
Title Beautiful Gong Shim
I think this the only drama that I laugh out loud... Ahn Dan Tae Ahn Dan Tae 🎶🎵🎶🎵
3 0
On Memories of the Alhambra • Feb 6, 2020
Title Memories of the Alhambra
This k drama is the first who make me to write a review because I can't stop to think about it. I have seen so many kdramas and for first time I didn't predict what will happen to the next moment the next episode. Strong storyline with out holes. So many meaninings. The male lead for first time he hasn't difficulties to his past but he lives them to his present. What a great acting Hyun Bin is the best you can feel his pain with no words, he is so touching. Favorite part him and his secretary. This drama is full of great moments withoute a minite go waste. Gongratulations to every body to the actors and the creators. Only I feel bad because my English is very poor and can't express my feelings I have so many things to write. Many dramas you can forget it after the ending in a few minutes but no this one. Is also an extra if you already are a gamer you will love it. Pure 10 from me
5 0