News ilovedumplings • Aug 12, 2021
Article An Ode to Quiet Love
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH just reading about JoonSeolA gave me a serotonin boost. Also, I'm so glad to see Into the Ring couple being mentioned, they are truly underrated.
1 0
uhsame • Aug 12, 2021
Article Currently Watching: You Are My Glory
One of the few contemporary Cdramas that I enjoyed watching, looking forward to how the story progresses. Definitely one of the best in its genre.
9 0
Replying to Willgy • Aug 7, 2021
Title Mr. Sunshine
Hello! I'm a bit late but I found an answer to it on reddit it was posted by salty_baehair represents belonging…
ohhhhh I see. Thank you so much!! ^^
0 0
On Mr. Sunshine • Aug 2, 2021
Title Mr. Sunshine Spoiler
Can someone please explain why Gu Dongmae decided to humiliate Aesin by cutting her hair in public? I don't understand how that is going to protect Aesin from Lee Wanik?
0 2
Replying to Sly • Jul 27, 2021
Article Comparison: Love and Redemption & Ashes of Love
I dropped AoL after watching the first episode and went back to it after about a year. Honestly, I'd say just…
I know, I would probably speed through it too were I to watch it again. I find the sheer number of episodes daunting is all. Maybe I'll give it a second chance (✿◕‿◕✿)
1 0
Sly • Jul 27, 2021
Article Comparison: Love and Redemption & Ashes of Love
I've only watched Love and Redemption and I can't agree more with what you've said about it. I dropped AoL after watching 5 episodes. I want to give it another try but ... 63 episodes... (っ °Д °;)っ
8 2
Replying to Soju • Jul 22, 2021
Article Soju's Lakorn Recommendations by Tag: Slap Kiss | Part 1
Don't you worry! We have a long long life to live! (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡
XD cheers to that!!
1 1
Soju • Jul 21, 2021
Article Soju's Lakorn Recommendations by Tag: Slap Kiss | Part 1
Too many additions to my PTW >.< So many dramas so little time
2 3
8980895 • Jun 22, 2021
Article All Time Top 10 Thai Dramas
Completely agree with what you've said about 1000 stars and Kleun Cheewit. I've been in a sort of a BL slump after 1000 stars >.< Kleun Cheewit is indeed an unforgettable experience, it was my first foray into lakorns and boy did it blew me away. I just can't believe Yaya and Mark haven't been cast together again.
3 0
Blizzardahm • Jun 10, 2021
Article Introduction to Xuanhuan Dramas
Very informative article!! Although, I am already familiar with xianxia and wuxia I had no idea about xuanhuan. I had only seen the term. While watching Doulou Continent I remember thinking it was very different to other wuxia dramas, and now I understand why ^^
1 1
Akage Girl • May 4, 2021
Article Book vs Drama – The Eternal Debate
I'm so scared they'll mess up Modu. Like you, it's my favourite novel by Priest, probably favourite danmei novel ever. Although I'm fairly confident in Zhang Xincheng's ability to pull off a decent Fei Du, I'm more worried about Wenzhou
2 0
Replying to tara_2020_x • Mar 4, 2021
Article Actors Who Need Another Duo Part 2
maybe one with moon ga young and woo dwahwan as i kinda like them toghether nad the trio
same, I was all for WDH and Joy
1 0
kkdrama • Mar 4, 2021
Article Actors Who Need Another Duo Part 2
Finally!! Joy and Woo Dohwan!! I thought I was the only one who liked that couple ^^ I would totally watch another drama with those two together.
5 4
Replying to Vincytvholic • Feb 23, 2021
Article YEP! There's Something Here for Everyone
Novelupdates have people translating it that are pretty good. Im on chpater 35 and loving it
Yes I've already read all the translated chapters. So I started reading the mtl because I couldn't wait. T^T
1 0
Bloom C • Feb 21, 2021
Article Similarities Between Historical Figures Part 3: Jang Ok Jung & Anne Boleyn
Part 3!! I've only watched Dong Yi, but Jang Ok Jung's version of Ok Jung sounds much more interesting.
2 1
Akage Girl • Feb 20, 2021
Article YEP! There's Something Here for Everyone Spoiler
Tried to read the mtl of 2ha but how can one read that after reading the translation by rynn and suika? Fingers crossed I can finish it before Immortality is out.
1 2
Replying to drama-tically • Feb 15, 2021
Title Legend of Fei
pretty sure it's just the terrible story telling. I already finished the drama and still don't understand the…
XD thank you I thought it was just me.
0 0
On Legend of Fei • Feb 12, 2021
Title Legend of Fei
I'm in episode 42, and I don't get why Xie Yun keeps mentioning 20 years? Like it's there even in the OST. Maybe I'm just dumb, or did I miss something?
1 4
Old_Anime_Lady • Feb 6, 2021
Article Symptoms and Cures for Sufferers of NDD - Never Drop Disease
I didn't know there was a drop cult, where is it and how can I find it? On a side note, this was a really fun article XD
4 0
Replying to Estelll • Feb 3, 2021
Article 2020 Chinese Dramas Sampler Spoiler
If you really want the spoilers... Because just the mention that there are major plot twists in some of these…
I don't mind the spoilers ^^ Oh yes I watched the Bad Kids!! SO GOOD!! Haven't heard of the other one, should check it out.
1 0
