News
Replying to hellokdrama • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
i have loved her for a very long time but in this drama she is really phenomenal
ikr normally young actors are not that good but these two are fire every single word every single expression gives me so many feels
2 0
Replying to hellokdrama • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
i have loved her for a very long time but in this drama she is really phenomenal
This is my first drama with Lusi as main female lead so i'm very surprised now I get the hype that is always surrounding her. As for Leilei I adore that man from Nirvana in Fire he has been under my radar and in TLB I fell head over heels in love with him and now as LBY he has exceeded my expectations. Such young actors who are amazing at what they do
2 0
Replying to Ehm Ehm • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I hope he will end up with his ex lover because as much as I don't like Crown Prince I hate crown Princess even…
oh no but I think this might be for the best because crown prince has no backbone aand is stupid
0 0
Replying to Chitychitychat • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Wait so who’s the girl that will end up with the current crown prince?
I hope he will end up with his ex lover because as much as I don't like Crown Prince I hate crown Princess even more
3 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Lusi is such a phenomenal actress I had literally tears in my eyes during the punishment scene
15 15
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Gosh this is so funny Emperor uncle is standing in front of them fuming with rage about LBY punishing the officials and those two are having their own lovers quarrel🤣🤣🤣
7 0
Replying to CloudA • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
In real history, females have high social status in some dynasties. A lot of princesses keep lovers at home and…
damn I didn't knew that 😳
0 2
Replying to Cykodramaqueen • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Ok everyone is saying Epi 37 is the best... but I’m not there yet!! 😭😭😭 I just watched Epi 34 and man…
In my opinion ep 36 is the best one
5 0
Replying to cotyledon • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
they're her aides which usually would mean assistants or advisors but from what I gather in the show, she treats…
that's why I'm saying shouldn't the emperor prohibit her for this or something
0 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
so wasn't purity everything during that time? so why was 5th princess was allowed to keep those men as lovers especially because she is still single
0 9
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
ALSO, AFTER SO FUCKING LONG A CHINESE XIANXIA DRAMA HAS GRABBED ALL OF MY ATTENTION. LIKE DUDE IT IS JUST SO GOOD!!!
Same have never been a fan of xianxia but this one is so good
5 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
also after ep 37 I love YS 😍🤣
1 4
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I simply adore Emperor uncle Empress Aunty and Consort Aunty 😭😭😭
2 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
I'm so glad LBY and SS had that argument it was about time they solved this misunderstanding they had
5 0
Replying to Licorice • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
5th prince enter my favorite second characters list 🤣🤣
same I like him 🤣
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
That LJT is such a bitch just look at her trying to appear innocent and good person she gonna sell her own servant who did all of this for her
2 6
Replying to RedPhoenix • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
SMH. I am speechless with the 5th princess. She is crazy!!! Her mouth is so poisonous and nothing good comes out…
I was like GURL SHUT UP DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH
0 1
Replying to a_cosmic_chaos • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
How come ohh Godd even we have synchronised thoughts on this. I thought no one would hate LJT n her maid more…
exactly i never hated a character more then I hate her
1 0
Replying to J66 • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
What kind of ending would be consider satisfying? I can tell you her final ending from the novel was brutal.
ooo don't spoil if it's considered brutal then i'm satisfied 😂
0 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
4 minutes more...bye bye will meet after watching todays episodes
5 0
