News
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
During the boat scene in ep 2 the Goddess and engagement they are talking about is it related to fl?
3 2
Replying to stellaris • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
thought i was the only one who felt something when they were on the boat 😂
During the whole scene I was thinking isn't he supposed to be interested in fl or am I watching a different drama 😂
1 2
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Am i the only one who is feeling the chemistry between Rng Hao and Chang Heng?
7 12
Replying to Polly4 • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Agree. This drama has a few sensual scenes w/o actually seeing anything sexual.
Sir emperor will be over the moon 🤣
1 1
Replying to Polly4 • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Agree. This drama has a few sensual scenes w/o actually seeing anything sexual.
now I am imagining CSS lacking the wine away🤣
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
This is the best drama of 2022 I mean I never watch an ongoing drama but I broke my rules this time for LLTG and it's totally worth with all the painful waiting for new episodes and reading all of your thoughts regarding the latest episode is making this an amazing experience
25 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Nah I wouldn't watch Sound of Desert even if you were stuck on Mars and its the only drama you can watch. I would…
i was also hesitating because of quality of the show because i have watched some clips of it on yt and I think there was one scene with underwater kiss and I literally brust of laughing at 2:00 in the morning it's understandable as its an outdated drama but still very funny
0 0
Replying to arukilee • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
2 episode each monday till sunday, we will have 2 ep tomorrow
thank god
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Nah I wouldn't watch Sound of Desert even if you were stuck on Mars and its the only drama you can watch. I would…
thank you for the warning 😂
1 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
can somebody tell me the schedule of this drama? how many episodes a week?
0 4
Replying to Gia • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Im watching Under the Power and although I found the FL annoying in the beginning, she grew on me.
thank you will check it out
1 0
Replying to Kami • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
yes, The sound of Desert is good. The female lead is one of the best tbh give it a try. If you have never seen…
thank you for the suggestion will definitely check it out
0 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
For me, I liked The Sound of Desert was because of Eddie Peng and his character. Hu Ge's character was a pain…
Thank you I'm planning to watch it mainly for Eddie have heard alot about this character of his so let's see
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
can somebody suggest good historical dramas like TLB, LLTG, The Rebel Princess. Also I have heard so kuch about The sound of Desert can somebody tell me if I should give it a try or not?
1 20
Replying to Levitate14 • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Anyone else here who misses third uncle and aunt? "SHUNHUAAA"
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
1 0
Replying to VermilionQueen • Aug 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Does anynone know the song that was played while Fifth Princess was dancing?
tag me when you find the name of the song
0 0
Replying to sohx064 • Aug 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Need something to watch while waiting for the next episodes. I have researched Long Ballad / A Dream of Splendor…
THE LONG BALLAD
2 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
can they make 3rd prince cp already I'm so done with current cp and crown princess
1 1
Replying to DramaAjumma • Aug 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Oooh... naughty Zisheng doing naughty things in the bedroom. I guess he has to live up to his reputation of being…
as I was saying Leo did extra work in romance department because we fans were so deprived of it in the long ballad
1 0
Replying to mochachen • Aug 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Part 2 is giving me agitation and frusteration. I just want cp and his wife to be off the shelf!!If cp can't even…
ikr and third prince is so deserving of becoming cp that man has all the qualities
0 0
