Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 18, 2019

Friends

Ongoing 15/16
The Uncanny Counter
0 people found this review helpful
Apr 23, 2022
15 of 16 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 5.5
Story 5.5
Acting/Cast 7.5
Music 5.5
Rewatch Value 5.0
This review may contain spoilers

Finishing this is a struggle!

Have to finish this drama! Nearly there! But it's such a struggle. Man! They said the writers were changed after episode 12 I think...but the drama was going down hill from a few episodes before that!

This is SUCH a drag! Why drag this out over so many episodes? I'm beyond caring at this point but I need to finish because I just need to complete it.

Why change the main antagonist so many times? The first one was it and so ideal. They could've developed on his story. Like one other reviewer said, I felt like his was more intriguing actually and I was rooting for him. I even forgot his was supposedly evil.

I'm not sure what else to say. I wish there was more demon-hunting and fighting. There was so much going on that the show's premise was an afterthought.

Then they bring in some other dude in the 15th episode to what? Sigh....I'm so annoyed and over it at this point. All of the counters had a backstory that was so poorly executed in showing this to the audience.

Umm...watch it for yourself. I was interested in this because I like the whole gang of superheroes defeating evil storyline. I also like a good underdog plot...but this, this misses the mark completely.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Ongoing 15/16
The King: Eternal Monarch
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 2, 2021
15 of 16 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 5.5
Story 6.0
Acting/Cast 4.5
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 1.0

SIGH....This is laughable

This drama started out so strong to me. I'm like: Geez, how is the villain so savage? Then enters the main leads and everything started to go downhill.

I've read a bunch of reviews and I agree with most of them. I absolutely love rom-coms and I love them, even more, when there is a fantasy element. But how can you NOT nail any of these? I've watched a bunch of time-travel romances before and none of them has been this bad? Do they even have any chemistry?

Why don't they give us proper timelines? Sigh...I also don't think that would've helped to show how these two fell in love. Sigh...where is it? It's going to take me so long to finish cause I press the pause button as soon as the 'love' starts. Why is the FL crying so much? I'm so lost!!!!!! I don't get it!!! Can someone help me?

Maybe I'm just salty..but the story is just bad. The acting is too much from the leads. The music is good though!

EDIT
Okay, so I dropped the drama for a while and just started it again because I need to finish it no matter how bad it is. Man this is still a struggle for me to finish. What a huge ad campaign! Advertising really starting to grate on me now.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?