Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NL
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 13, 2019
On Naughty Babe • Feb 23, 2025
Title Naughty Babe
Not my cup of tea. Some of you might like it but I didn't really care about anything that happened, couldn't keep me interested at all
1 0
Replying to Queen • Feb 22, 2025
Title The On1y One
Yes , there will be , it's confirmed 🙃🙃
I see, thank you :)
2 0
On Unknown • Feb 22, 2025
Title Unknown
Really enjoyed it. Probably will be one on my rewatching list
My only complain is San Pang, I hate the fucker. He should learn to mind his own dmn business, started hating him from early episodes then I never got over it, he might have maybe redeemed himself for some of you but to me he is dead to me.
4 0
On The On1y One • Feb 21, 2025
Title The On1y One
Tell me there will be season 2? They can't just end it without even a confession?
4 7
On Dinosaur Love • Feb 21, 2025
The plot was quite weak, felt like there were a lot of plot building at start but then towards the end they just disappeared without any explanation and the acting was a bit on lower side but I still loved the main leads, they were so cute and enjoyed the show a lot even with all the flaws. The low rating might scare you but it's totally worth it to watch it once.
2 0
On Destiny Seeker • Feb 20, 2025
Honestly it was quite cute but the subs on the other hand...whichever site be it legal or illegal I looked for had weird subs I wonder if they were MTL lol. If you don't mind the bad translations then go give it a try
6 1
On Bed Friend • Feb 19, 2025
Title Bed Friend
idk why so many bad comments which made me delay this series for so long but now that I watched I really enjoyed this. You all should give it a try too.
10 2
On Rak Diao • Feb 18, 2025
Title Rak Diao
It was fine, it just I hated how short/rushed the ending was. they should at least made 1 more episode if no season 2 :(
6 0
On Monster Next Door • Feb 16, 2025
ngl it instantly entered in my top 3 Thai BL. I loved it so much.
Only issue I had was the living conditions of Khun Shy, that's no way a healthy amount of space for a turtle at his size
12 0
On Eternal Yesterday • Feb 15, 2025
Was about to watch it but reading about all the comments made me hesitate, I feel like this will wreck me real bad...Maybe save it for a day I need crying
6 1
On Oh! Boarding House • Feb 14, 2025
it was pretty cute imo, just really f ing short, wish it was a bit longer.
Biggest issue beside being short the characters had completely different personalities in manhwa.
1 0
On Only Friends • Feb 13, 2025
Title Only Friends
Way too messy for my taste but it was still a good watch, would still give it an 8
4 0
On Love Class • Feb 12, 2025
Title Love Class
honestly only likable characters were Jiwoo and Hyewon. Didn't like the ML, female bff or Ml's friends. Still decent to kill some time 6.5/10
0 0
On Nitiman • Feb 8, 2025
Title Nitiman
Loved Jin and Bomb. Hated all their friends at the end, worst friend group I ever witnessed. I rather watch a group of ex friends who can't accept their friend dating boy rather than these "supportive" friends
4 0
On Onli(n)e • Feb 7, 2025
Title Onli(n)e
Still no Subs anywhere? This has been in my on hold list for like 5 years now T-T
0 4