Editorials
Replying to Chellabration • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType Spoiler
Because TharnType is better than whatever GMMTV decided to puke at us with DBK. BUT THIS IS AWESOME! So happy…
Kinda a bit disappointed with dbk tbh. Was expecting more but to each of their own. I remember I said this and they say because I am offgun that's why . Even I have been afraid because if TOL met Tharntype it would have been the same tbh. Tharntype is honestly going strong
1 3
On TharnType • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
Episode 8 is so far away
3 2
On TharnType • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
Mewgulf interview today was so funny
0 4
On TharnType • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
Type was very beautiful in this episode
4 1
On TharnType • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
SAaaaaN
1 0
On TharnType • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
I learnt on Twitter the series is 20 million views
2 9
On TharnType • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
This episode was very good
1 0
On TharnType • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
Poor klui can't be busy body again
1 0
On TharnType • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
Tharntype trying to silence Techno lmao
2 0
On TharnType • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
Techno facial expressions are to die for
3 0
On TharnType • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType Spoiler
Ain't you all happy Type is going to get a taste of his own medicine. He drove tharn crazy it's time he goes through the same. P'San we are at your service
9 1
Replying to Dim • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
4/4 was the best part! Time to rewatch and wait again! Why are they so cute??!
They are so cute
1 0
Replying to Dim • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
What if his dad had asked him what they were doing for Tharn's nose to be close to his face??
Lmao
1 0
Replying to Dim • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
Those who have read the novel, does Type ever speak to Kom again?
Yep he's his best friend
2 0
Replying to BriBri • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
Of course Khom is an Engineer like most of the cute BL boys haha
Yes
0 0
Replying to ScarlettaMay • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType Spoiler
Yesss!!! I’m so glad we finally met Kohm!!! His meeting was exactly like the novel which made me really happy.…
He's a coward
2 1
Replying to Kathy Noble • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType Spoiler
Mew has a infectious smile wow hoping a happy ending for this show it should be cause they are together in love…
It's a happy ending , I even posted 7 year after here in the comments
4 0
Replying to ChocolateIceCreamLove • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
AAAAAA THE CUTENESS!!! Sad to see Type struggling with making it public, but didn't think he was going to at first.…
We need to wait a whole week again
1 0
Replying to Shxxkz199_ • Nov 18, 2019
Title TharnType
If it’s not going to their personal address... there’s no harm in messaging them and waiting for a response
I will try and contact them and see
1 1
Replying to Jerome Heussner • Nov 18, 2019
Title Dark Blue Kiss Spoiler
I think they will do the deed or
I am saying maybe they will have sex ?
0 1