News Replying to Jopic09 • May 24, 2022
Person Bai Lu
I don't think he/she is competent 😕😕😕😕😕
Why?
0 11
On Story of Kunning Palace • May 22, 2022
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Please follow bailu on weibo https://m.weibo.cn/u/2616380702
2 0
Replying to sinyc • May 21, 2022
Title Story of Kunning Palace
any thoughts with her costume designs (so far I've seen a blue and a pink one)? I know it's palace and not fantasy…
Perhaps those are the clothes that match more the story and don't forget we got only 1 set of clothes for now. I Hope the coming sets will be better
0 4
Replying to Linn_923 • May 21, 2022
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Her manager name is Ma Shu Jie ( if I'm not wrong ), and her assistant name is He Han Dan ( HeHe ), they are best…
Ahhh okay thank you i didn't Know
0 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • May 20, 2022
Title Story of Kunning Palace
What's the name of bailu manager and IS she competent ?
0 3
On Bai Lu • May 20, 2022
Person Bai Lu
What's the name of bailu manager and IS she compétent ?
1 14
Replying to clBa • May 17, 2022
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I’m scared that the traffic for this drama will mostly be from bai lu only since a lot of the casts are younger,…
It's an S budget drama
0 1
Replying to DramaSeen • May 12, 2022
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I heard that it was an S drama.
Thank you for the answer
0 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • May 12, 2022
Title Story of Kunning Palace
IS it an A drama or an S drama ?
0 3