Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brasil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 16, 2019
On Love Andante • Aug 25, 2024
Title Love Andante
DO NOT waste your time on this one! I belatedly found out that it's from the same director of that shitshow "Rich Man". If only I had known earlier ffs
0 1
Replying to shiyi • Aug 19, 2024
They still filming
Nooooo, filming is already over and even licensed. The "problem" now is Youku schedule, they have thousands of dramas in the queue
2 1
Replying to ajlina • May 31, 2024
Title The Double
Looks depresing
Oh, I didn't know there was another trailer, my friend just showed me the most recent one. It's been a while since I've been excited about a historical cdrama so i'm a little out of the loop. thks
1 1
Replying to ajlina • May 31, 2024
Title The Double
Looks depresing
Does it? Since it's not a rom-com i got the mature/action/mystery vibe
1 3
On The Double • May 31, 2024
Title The Double
it's impossible not get hyped by this new trailer 😮
8 7
Replying to 11002373 • May 31, 2024
Title The Double
I hope it will be as good as love like the galaxy
Watching the trailer, the ML is just like Ling Bu Yi even the actor and his expressions are similar.
2 1
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 14, 2024
Unnecessarily, It took 9 episodes for something to happen, if there was something better ongoing to watch i probably would have dropped this. The beginning could have been better.
1 0
Replying to mooc • Apr 11, 2024
Yes.Like most romance Kdramas, the ML is pretty much a doormat and a huge simp. This drama he gets screwed by…
Are you still watching? Has he man up?
1 0
Replying to Fer • Apr 6, 2024
novel story, to avoid censorship
I don't know exactly, but in my opinion, time traveling has to do with romanticization and nostalgia for a (non-communist) past. So cut. Very lame.
0 1
Replying to Fer • Apr 6, 2024
novel story, to avoid censorship
probably time travel thing, it was banned by the chinese a while ago
0 0
Replying to Fer • Apr 6, 2024
novel story, to avoid censorship
pretty much like Kunning Palace, the fl begins to write her novel and the story is her novel.
1 0
Replying to Sangeetha • Apr 5, 2024
Is FL novel story or real Life
novel story, to avoid censorship
1 7
Replying to Cho Na • Mar 4, 2024
Yes it's 16 eps, I just finished it. The drama wraps things up nicely. The writers didn't dumb her down, you gotta…
did they kiss?
0 0
Replying to KaKaShi17 • Feb 28, 2024
Even I agree to this, after their separation I did not like the drama. And it wasn't even for 1 or 2 episodes.…
It's called "The Game of Blazing Love". The ML is a great actor, worth giving it a chance.

That arc about the mother and Nok rejecting their son and Nai being an orphan hit differently. I still have doubts if he really forgave her. One of the few that i rewatched right after the last ep. You're right, it can't be. The culture is very different, even though the countries are almost neighbors.
0 0
Replying to LouM • Feb 28, 2024
i wonder if they will have a kiss scene in this one when they get together,in their other projects i dont recall…
Have they already had it? or did you drop it
1 1