Editorials
Replying to Poongs • Nov 25, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Spoiler
I don't think Emperor will sleep with Haishi for sure given he likes Tilan now..Also not to forget Haishi will…
Just like promis of chang an
0 4
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Nov 25, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Spoiler
I hope the ending was like legend of the phoenix
0 2
Replying to Felice • Nov 14, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Spoiler
All series are not even related. We are not sure about the ending.. sad ending is tragedy ending with people dying…
Yup i hope they will change the end, did in the novel dont have tilan princess character?
1 0
Replying to Felice • Nov 14, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Spoiler
All series are not even related. We are not sure about the ending.. sad ending is tragedy ending with people dying…
No ,i mean sad end in the romance Xd
0 2
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Nov 14, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Spoiler
I think all the novoland series have sad end?
0 4
Replying to lovecolin • Nov 11, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Spoiler
I HOPE NOT!!! The emperor is an ass even though i love XK but she need to end with Shifu or i will not be happy.…
Its make me remember promise of chang an
0 1
Replying to lovecolin • Nov 11, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Spoiler
I HOPE NOT!!! The emperor is an ass even though i love XK but she need to end with Shifu or i will not be happy.…
I hope to, but they said in the novel ending she was end up with emperor and have a son :(
0 9
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Nov 11, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse Spoiler
Alot poster was yang mi and william only but from spoiler it said yangmi end up with emperor :(
0 12
On One and Only • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
It said the costume drama have sad ending, they got the happy end in their reincarnation in modern time :(
1 0
Replying to ung • Mar 16, 2021
Title My Heroic Husband Spoiler
definitely xiuBao / deer and cauldron vibe.
Yea i got the deer and cauldron vibe to hahaha
0 0
Replying to strangr • Mar 4, 2021
Title My Heroic Husband Spoiler
Yeah in the novel, he has more than 1 wife. Nearly all the women in the drama (including Xiao Chan) are his wives.
I hope she was i like her character
0 0
Replying to strangr • Mar 4, 2021
Title My Heroic Husband
Yeah in the novel, he has more than 1 wife. Nearly all the women in the drama (including Xiao Chan) are his wives.
Trying search for the novel that already translate hard to find one :(
0 0
Replying to strangr • Mar 3, 2021
Title My Heroic Husband Spoiler
Yeah in the novel, he has more than 1 wife. Nearly all the women in the drama (including Xiao Chan) are his wives.
Well i think they will change the plot in the drama , did u have the link to read the novel?
0 0
On My Heroic Husband • Mar 3, 2021
Title My Heroic Husband Spoiler
Did in novel he have more than 1 wive?
0 15
Replying to Trinityknoll • Feb 26, 2021
Title Douluo Continent Spoiler
So I finished the drama yesterday and I was like ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH! How could they end it like that?!!!! Honestly...I've…
Sadly from comment i read they said season 2 maybe will story about their kid :(
1 0
On Jun Jiu Ling • Feb 9, 2021
Title Jun Jiu Ling Spoiler
Did the novel got happy end? I hope its will happy end for pxr character here :(
4 0
On Peng Xiao Ran • Feb 9, 2021
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Omg finally she got alot new drama :)
7 0
On Weaving a Tale of Love • Feb 3, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Spoiler
Did in the novel happy end?
0 1
Replying to Donna Mae Gonzalvo • Jan 29, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
Yesss
I think ill only watch the modern era Xd
0 0
On One and Only • Jan 29, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
I think its will be sad end in historical era and happy end in modern Era?
0 3