News
Replying to DA202 • Jun 5, 2023
Person Bai Lu
Weird.. why im seeing the ^newest^ comment is 7 days ago in this forum?...
think ur MDL is crashing lol.
0 1
Replying to Shantiece • Jun 5, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
I wish this was released instead of that boring prosecution drama of hers. *Sigh*
lol true. i wish A list actresses don't take those boring scripts to Prove they are versatile and good actor.
2 3
Replying to Deb2019 • May 31, 2023
Title Lucky's First Love
When it's rich boy and poor girl why do they always dress the female leads so sloppy? And the haircuts 😲.
it's Because she had cut her hair for Arsenal Military academy. she is wearing a wig in this drama.
8 4
On Story of Kunning Palace • May 31, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Bailu Changed her profile pic in weibo from Jiang Xue ning pic to Monster Inc characters. does this mean we gonna be waiting for a long time?
1 2
On Till the End of the Moon • May 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
i will do anything to get Third drama in republican era with YunLu.
6 2
Replying to kwanto • May 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Cause she was caught wt picts and video entering ZLH apartment at night and the next morning her dad pick her…
Can u send me link?
0 5
Replying to chsaf • May 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
It's probably a gimmick by one of their agencies to promote their new drama.
ty. i'm shipping Bailu and Luo yunxi so bad i can't imagine them with anyone else lol
4 2
On Till the End of the Moon • May 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
why is everyone saying bailu is dating zhang linghe? is it true?
1 12
Replying to Alila Nguyen • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
They were together even before we or he knows about her 🤣🤣🤣🤣https://youtu.be/YetUhxTB5Qw
Lol white deer = Bailu.
4 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
She is not? I thought her current one is modern? In the 1990s?
Oh, is there romance in the drama?
0 1
On Till the End of the Moon • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Can I ask why drama set in republican era is popular in China? Bailu is currently filming one.
1 3
On Northward • May 29, 2023
Title Northward
Is this going to be a romance drama?
1 2
Replying to Queen_Myrna • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I'm following their weibo, there's more updates *wink*
Ty!
1 1
Replying to Queen_Myrna • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I'm following their weibo, there's more updates *wink*
im already doing that. Just that I can’t follow their acc so I can contribute to their followers count
0 1
Replying to Queen_Myrna • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I'm following their weibo, there's more updates *wink*
Not available in country. I only use web version of weibo
0 3
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Wow haha I like Wednesday , waiting for season 2 lol
emma seem to be fan of cdrama considering she follow a few Chinese actors
0 1
Replying to kwanto • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Sweet means LYX gets hollywood star fans....Anyone in Chinese weibo account? Please notify his studio.....
Hahaha, I have no idea how to creat weibo acc. Unfortunately I can only look Yunlu update but I can’t follow them.
0 0
Replying to kwanto • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Sweet means LYX gets hollywood star fans....Anyone in Chinese weibo account? Please notify his studio.....
If we notify what will happen?
0 2
Replying to Queen_Myrna • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I'm following their weibo, there's more updates *wink*
How do u create weibo acc?
0 8
Replying to Fiona • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Followed long time already but seldom update 😔
yeah I go on Weibo to check their post. bailu update one a month I think
1 2