Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 25, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 18, 2019

Friends

Replying to yellow • May 3, 2023
Title Immortality
HELLO can I ask will China censors this BL romance in this drama with only "friendship"? or are we going hardcore…
the chinese govt is homophobic, we can only get bromance.
3 0
Replying to TrippleR7 • May 3, 2023
My absolute favorite CDrama/Asian actress Zhao Lusi (she’s the best Chinese Actress IMO) + one of my favorite…
i love her and bailu
3 1
Replying to lolxl • May 2, 2023
I would watch but what's up w the half bald hair bruh, it ruins everything for me like they look so not attractive…
fr i can't stop laughing
1 0
Replying to Darkglow • May 1, 2023
Title Eternal Love
I know everybody found SuSu annoying but she still remains my favorite xianxia character in a trial arc.
Isn’t this eternal love section? I thought mydramalist is glitching.
0 0
Replying to Oolaimar Bee • May 1, 2023
Title Immortality
how about you create a sect and i'll join you. goodbye mortal life 🤪
ill do anything to watch immortality. 300 rules sect? no problem
1 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 30, 2023
Person Luo Yun Xi
No they cut 50min ttl. PP got wrong info. Drama was registered for 58 eps, aft finished filming they changed to…
its rumours i heard. if she dating zhang ling he great if not then i ship Bailu and Luo Yunxi
7 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 30, 2023
Looks like around Asia only so far, I saw pp posted before: Taiwan and Indonesia. As far as Malaysia & Singapore,…
I see hope it’s available for us. Wishing for this drama get big internationally as well
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 30, 2023
I’m sorry guys but I love this show so much and it’s the best xinxia I have watched. I have watchEd most cdrama bbut this one give me a different feel I never felt before. Wishing for big success for bailu and Lou yunxi future projects .
13 0
Replying to Eleanor • Apr 30, 2023
I was holding back on starting this because I wanted to wait for it to finish airing but I just couldn’t anymore!…
lucky for you. the rest of us are suffering 😭
4 0
Replying to Amit • Apr 30, 2023
Hi all, please submit the request to Viki by clicking the link below. (Submit the request, even if you are not…
ty we will
2 0
Replying to Stella • Apr 29, 2023
Title Immortality
Going to start cultivating to become an immortal so I don't die before this show releases.
how about you create a sect and i'll join you. goodbye mortal life 🤪
4 2
Replying to underthestars • Apr 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Theory as to why Gongye Jiwu likes LSS in the current universe: because he was created using a vial of blood from…
will he turn evil?
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 29, 2023
Breaking record left and right. The most successful Xianxia drama in the last 3 years.Topping various data charts…
hope bailu and luo yunxi get more and exciting projects like this
0 0
Replying to Micha • Apr 29, 2023
It's popular. It broke the highest market share for a xianxia in three years at 29.2%. Here are the other stats:Weibo…
i'm not surprised TTEOM is the first xinxia to get me this excited. so happy this drama is doing well. i hope luo yunxi and bai lu popularity explode, any show with bailu or luo yunxi is a must watch.
1 0
Replying to FeiJin • Apr 28, 2023
Person Deng Wei
I tried to change but it gets rejected everytime,They have so many criteria
that's ok, hope we will be able to change it somehow
0 0
On Immortality • Apr 27, 2023
Title Immortality
i already know this is going to be better than word of honor and the untamed.
6 0
Replying to xdianax • Apr 26, 2023
EP 32 PreviewPlease anyone who know Chinese translate it to English.. i want to know what they sayhttps://twitter.com/ksoochilling/status/1651164925178290180?t=Or36CgdjbWebf3m__c-uTw&s=19
Can u post ep 31 trailer
0 1