Editorials
Replying to imringoloveme • Jun 25, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
I knew I'd think this show was cute when the trailer first came out, but I had no clue I would enjoy it as much…
maybe another series with them + BrightWin? Win and Pond as brothers.
0 0
On Fish upon the Sky • Jun 25, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky Spoiler
Bam x Koh
0 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 24, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
yes, I will be watching ITSAY and IPYTM when it airs here in the Philippines. They were just interviewed her by the same guy who interviewed Bright and Win and voila 2gether and Still 2gether were shown here.
0 0
On Hank Wang • Jun 24, 2021
Person Hank Wang
is it just me or he looks like Kang Daniel??
9 3
On Be Loved in House: I Do • Jun 24, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
Is it me or is Hank looks like Kang Daniel?
4 3
Replying to Luna Jen • Jun 24, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
The most realistic and hottest kiss in all these 2 seasons was between Jai and Teh, Thanks director
kept rewinding on that scene. boy that was a hot kiss. I was low key hoping there was a love scene lol
1 0
Replying to HABOOB • Jun 18, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
The writers should have abandoned those 2 dull, weird, stalker, clingy brother's right from the start and left…
nope
6 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 17, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
is there a preview for Ep 5?
0 1
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 17, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
I cant bare to watch Oh-aew cry again. :(
2 0
Replying to jason zhao • Jun 12, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
What’s IPYTM?
i mean Ep 10 > Ep 3. Ep3 is ruined for me
0 0
On Fish upon the Sky • Jun 12, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
FUTS Ep 10 > IPYTM Ep 3
2 5
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 12, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
lol. Ep 3 is not yet subbed in 1 website. Also I aint gonna watch that episode considering what happened
1 0
Replying to Elliot • Jun 11, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky Spoiler
Do we know what's going to air after this? I think it was supposed to be Bad Buddy, but that might've been delayed…
nah they have already started filming when Nanon got covid
0 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 11, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon Spoiler
NO WAYYYY THEY REALLY MADE TEH KISSED JAI WEARING THAT LEGENDARY SHIRT HE WORE WHEN HE FIRST SHOW HIS FEELINGS TO OH-AEW WTF
10 0
Replying to sneha3214Pransocool • Jun 11, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon Spoiler
You mean like polyamory? That would be an interesting theory...
if its going that way, I want Q included lmfao. like a foursome lol
4 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 11, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon Spoiler
Judging from Billkin, i think this will lead to an open relationship
1 2
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 11, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
I'm here for Q and Oh-aew in Ep 4 please
11 1
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 11, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
I'm heartbroken! I cannot! Hopefully they break up on Ep 4 and last few episodes they get back together
2 0
Replying to MarkJin4Life • Jun 10, 2021
Title Faith Makes Great
I just can't understand why there are non-chinese people who hate CCP. It's China's government, not yours. CCP/Chinese…
hello, from the Philippines here and they have been stealing our islands
3 1
Replying to sony_t • May 25, 2021
Title Immortality
Reincarnation is censored in China so they usually find a work around with such plots.
lol, so I guess its hard for Cdramas to come up with storylines? OK, the usual boy-girl puppy love storyline it is lol.
0 0
