Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 30, 2019
Replying to MeyVee • Oct 28, 2025
Title The Wicked Game Spoiler
You freaky but that would be awesome🤣
omg Than, Pheem, Jason, Park and Chet 😅
0 0
Replying to nonniebabe • Oct 28, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
Don't watch it , that's fine
oh you mean the other way around.. trash talk lol.
0 0
Replying to -Aprillen- • Oct 28, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
How was STGD similar to P10L except for having a college setting?School themed BL has always been a staple for…
wth are you talking about?? My Golden Blood was good. So was My Magic Prophecy.
2 0
On The Wicked Game • Oct 27, 2025
that scene between Chet and Park when Chet was trying to inject himself and Park blocked it then holding his face. JUST KISS ALREADY!
17 1
Replying to jayden2020 • Oct 12, 2025
Title The Wicked Game Spoiler
I think his bodyguard would run his ass over. in a different way lol
or maybe an 0rgY with all 4 + Mr Ray 😭
0 1
Replying to jayden2020 • Oct 12, 2025
Title The Wicked Game Spoiler
I think his bodyguard would run his ass over. in a different way lol
or maybe a NC scene where they swap bodyguards haha
0 3
Replying to jayden2020 • Oct 12, 2025
Title The Wicked Game Spoiler
until he and his bodyguard at least has 1 NC scene.
that couch scene. seriously thought the bodyguard would bl*w Chet because he's tired.
bodyguard is the passive top while Chet is the whiny and needy b0ttm. lol
2 1
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Oct 12, 2025
When does crackhead Chet die? I'm so tired of his ass. 😮‍💨😮‍💨
until he and his bodyguard at least has 1 NC scene.
7 4
Replying to mads • Oct 12, 2025
Title The Wicked Game Spoiler
this show is testing me so BAD my fucking anger issues every time Chet is on the screen someone run his ass over🙄🙄🙄🙄
I think his bodyguard would run his ass over. in a different way lol
8 5
Replying to ElBee • Oct 5, 2025
Same reason 1,066 other MDLers do.😂
a threesome with Chet, bodyguard and Mr Ray 😅
5 0
Replying to Lilyshin • Oct 5, 2025
Omg yall this drama is so good, I’m in the middle of ep 2 and I’m on the edge of MY SEAT. Also Chet’s bodyguard…
I hope they have a wild NC scene too
6 3
Replying to vidalme01 • Oct 4, 2025
Title My Secret Vampire Spoiler
Unless there is a great twist at the end like he’s also a vampire, I don’t think it would end well for him.…
twist would be a throuple between Juwon, Dongha and Seonjae
7 0