Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 16
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2020
On Melancholia • Dec 30, 2021
Title Melancholia
Jin Kyung's acting was just so on point & perfect. Also loved the ending, I was kinda sweet & warm. Everything came to a proper end and I think justice was done very well. Had a nice time watching it.
6 0
Replying to 7386750 • Dec 23, 2021
Title Melancholia
He is also considering drama the glory. I think that drama will also have low rating.
ngl song hye kyo makes me not watch a drama... i hope ldh doesnt consider it :')
1 0
Replying to icarus • Dec 23, 2021
Title Melancholia
I might be the minority but I'm really enjoying this drama. It's really a breath of fresh air for me.
tbh same i am liking this too
1 0
Replying to admonike • Dec 8, 2021
Title Melancholia
I cant see her fiancé was a jerk. He's a victim here. He's hurt as well. I feel sorry for him.But for Ye Rin,…
tbh even KyuYoung deserves better than yerin. she is just a big no.
5 1
Replying to admonike • Dec 8, 2021
Title Melancholia
I cant see her fiancé was a jerk. He's a victim here. He's hurt as well. I feel sorry for him.But for Ye Rin,…
he was a jerk tho, he w as convincing her to give in during the scandal that happened in the school and was forcing her to not drag the situation and not go in for the investigation. he was too controlling over her. And the way he acts doesnt look he was actually hurt, it looks like his ego was hurt.
8 1
On Melancholia • Dec 8, 2021
Title Melancholia
it's actually going good. idk why people are having a tough time with the romance part, it's actually okay tbh. both of them are adults and even if BSY had feelings for her in the past neither of them did anything wrong.
21 0
On Bad Buddy • Dec 4, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
anyways just came back to say wai is so unnecessarily annoying like he be picking up fights unprovoked -_- like cmon seriously touch some grass wai.
12 0
Replying to Emi • Dec 2, 2021
Title Melancholia
I just said this on another site!! She definitely likes him sorta. She's going to be so pissed because SY will…
Exactly!!!
0 0
Replying to Cocktail • Dec 2, 2021
Title Melancholia Spoiler
She does. It was mentioned in her character's description on the drama's website prior to the airing that she…
Ahh I didn’t know that, never saw what’s on the website haha!
0 0
On Melancholia • Dec 1, 2021
Title Melancholia Spoiler
Why do i feel like even if Ye rin is scared that Seung Yoo might expose her, she still kinda has been liking him over these years and that's why wanted to see him. She even thought about Seung Yoo still thinking about Yoon Su as if she was annoyed that he still might be liking Yoon Su. And also the way she was shown a little disappointed when her friends said Seung Yoo is not gonna show up in the club; and towards the end, she also asked him if he was actually happy to see her. I actually strongly believe that she will be shown having one-sided feelings for him and still causing trouble for Seung Yoo and Yoon Su (who will be like a love rival for her)
8 5
Replying to Nauriya • Dec 1, 2021
Title Melancholia
They will not show us them as a couple but it will end as an open ending with them finally having eachother. I…
if you have watched ep 7... I think after looking at how the things are being shown among them leads, there are high possibilities that they will be shown as a couple.
and i think people should not have problem if they do end up together because now, both of them are adults and she is not his teacher anymore. And even back then, they didn't actually do anything wrong. He did have a crush on her while in high school (and cmon many ppl do have those kinds of feelings when they are naïve at that age), his feelings came in front of Yoon Su but she clearly rejected him and he never did anything wrong. Both of them were framed after that, and tbh both were the victims here, and now when both of them are adults and not in any kind of institution like 'teacher-student' idk why people have to have problems with that...
5 0
On Melancholia • Dec 1, 2021
Title Melancholia
I am living for Baek Seung Yoo's glow up!!!! damn the bike and stuff, Lee Do Hyun is slaying it.
17 0
Replying to TNina • Nov 28, 2021
Title Melancholia
It's a bit hard to continue watching this drama because I already imagined the story seem would have sad ending…
I really think this one will not have a sad ending. I think you should continue watching it :)
8 1
Replying to heymey • Nov 28, 2021
Title Melancholia
Why are poeple dropping this? I want to find a new good korean drama but everyone just complains about all of…
I will suggest you to watch this one. It keeps getting better with every episode.
16 0