K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 19 hours ago
Replying to Kiie • Apr 13, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon What is the tower scene that everyone talks about? Did I miss it in the drama? Or is that from novel? People are… That scene was originally from the novel but you can also see a snippet of it in the drama's trailer. 3 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 11, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon which interview??? R u talking about this one???https://twitter.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1645332120032903168 0 0
Replying to Drama lover • Apr 8, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler Watching the trailer, I saw the scene that TTJ has to choose between YXW and YBC at the tower. For those who read… I'm pretty sure he chose YBC. 0 10
Replying to Mira • Nov 30, 2022 Title New Life Begins Should I give this a try or should I start with Lighter & Princess? I honestly am watching both at the same time. Both are really good and the only two dramas that I really loved this month. 0 0
On New Life Begins • Nov 29, 2022 Title New Life Begins I'm now sad that Yuan Ying will leave. They are all close to each other but she has to leave. I wish she fulfils all her dreams and ambitions in Jinchuan. 1 0
On New Life Begins • Nov 17, 2022 Title New Life Begins Why did the rating drop again. It deserves more. 7 7
https://twitter.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1645332120032903168
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊