News
On Formed Police Unit • Jan 25, 2022
Title Formed Police Unit
This line-up looks oddly familiar like the one in Ace Troops but instead of Xiao Zhan its Wang Yi Bo here instead.
17 1
On Why Her? • Jan 14, 2022
Title Why Her?
Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOkMU1ULnUY
1 0
Replying to MK916 • Nov 19, 2021
Title Fall in Love
The voice dubber of the ML is the same as Wen Kexing (WOH), the FL is the same as Ah Xiang (WOH) and the SML is…
TMOB is Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms alternately known as Eternal Love.
2 2
On Greg Hsu • Oct 31, 2021
Person Greg Hsu
Happy Birthday !!!
1 0
On Song Yi • Oct 31, 2021
Person Song Yi
Happy Birthday !!!
0 0
On Back from the Brink • Oct 20, 2021
Title Back from the Brink
Short Clip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZAsmpDBpGU
2 1
On Ordinary Greatness • Oct 20, 2021
Title Ordinary Greatness
Official Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_w-C_4gpVk
4 0
Replying to Shubham Kumar • Oct 12, 2021
Title Mr. Sunshine Spoiler
Yeah, I also want to know!
Ikr. Imagine being the only one surviving and your friends and lover dying. How painful it must be. Most dramas that I have watched that are set in this period do have sad endings.
0 0
Replying to 8484869 • Oct 1, 2021
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
!THIS! Yes, I was really hoping that my boy Jung Hwan will be with Deok Sun, but when it started being obvious,…
They probably didn't show him that much in the last episode because it was a last minute decision for him to still be alive. They were planning to kill him off so obviously he wouldn't appear in the last episodes that much but since he was still alive they couldn't change everything because of him.
1 0
On Liu Zhi Wei • Oct 1, 2021
Person Liu Zhi Wei
Happy Birthday !!!
0 0
On Xing Fei • Oct 1, 2021
Person Xing Fei
Happy Birthday !!!
1 0
On Li Qin • Sep 27, 2021
Person Li Qin
Happy Birthday !!!
1 0
On Wu Qian • Sep 26, 2021
Person Wu Qian
Happy Birthday !!!!
0 0
Replying to 2hahahahaha • Sep 25, 2021
Title Thousand Years for You
lol tru. Most of Li Qin's dramas take yrs to come out.
I didn't mean it was her fault. I meant whether by accident or purposely her dramas take longer to air than other actors, of course there are exceptions. I didn't know about Tears In Heaven or about The Wolf but I just knew they were filmed years before and only aired recently. Sorry for my ignorance.
0 4
Replying to rje1 • Sep 22, 2021
Article My Top 5 Novels that Should be Adapted to Dramas
Do you read these in Chinese? Or in English translation? I can read about 500 hanzi so I think it'll be a long…
They all have been translated into english.
1 0
Replying to Shubham Kumar • Sep 21, 2021
Title Mr. Sunshine Spoiler
Yeah, I also want to know!
It's a sad ending. All the main characters except Go Ae Shin die in the end.
0 2
Replying to DFarceur • Sep 12, 2021
Title One and Only
The haunting and heart wrenching ending for me was ZSC where he was dealt with a cruel beginning until the end.…
Ik thats what I thought too but alas most of the time dramas are too angsty for their own good.
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 12, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
It went back down again.
1 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 12, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
It came back up again.
0 0
Replying to 2hahahahaha • Sep 11, 2021
Title Thousand Years for You
lol tru. Most of Li Qin's dramas take yrs to come out.
But Li Qins dramas take longer than normal. Tears in Heaven took around 5 yrs to release and the wolf was three years later. Most dramas do air like half a year later after they filmed at the fastest like you said but over 2 years is a bit too much.
4 7
