News
On 18 Again • Oct 14, 2020
Title 18 Again
Probably the best episode so far.
5 0
On 18 Again • Oct 13, 2020
Title 18 Again
No subtitles yet.. dang it
1 2
On Private Lives • Oct 8, 2020
Title Private Lives
What the hell is this? I slept half way through. Con dramas are supposed to be fun and exciting.
1 1
On 18 Again • Oct 8, 2020
Title 18 Again
The character development was so good. LDH pulled it off an old guy in a young guy's body so well. Loved the end of the episode. I really don't like her friend and am very intrigued as to who that lady/gent with the black nail-polish is!! And who is talking back about JDJ on social media.
11 1
On Han Ye Ri • Oct 6, 2020
Person Han Ye Ri
Please add Minari to her list of movies.
10 0
On The Nokdu Flower • Oct 6, 2020
Title The Nokdu Flower
Some one gotta add Minari here in Mydramalist. Need to spread the word so that more people will watch and admire the beauty it is.
1 1
On 18 Again • Oct 6, 2020
Title 18 Again
Anyone can tell where Eng sub version is available?
0 1
On Record of Youth • Oct 6, 2020
Title Record of Youth
Here starts the next 5 episodes of his downfall, back stabbing, break-up etc etc ..
21 2
On 18 Again • Oct 2, 2020
Title 18 Again
Lee Do Hyun is killing it. It feels as though he is actually their dad. Loving it so far.
13 0
On 18 Again • Sep 30, 2020
Title 18 Again
Its getting better every episode. I am liking it.
10 1
On Alice • Sep 27, 2020
Title Alice
I took a break from watching it after episode 8. Gonna wait out till the series end to continue watching or completely dump it.
4 1
On Go Ahead • Sep 25, 2020
Title Go Ahead
So, no one gets shipped with no one is it? Spoil it for me. I don't care
0 2
On Kingdom • Sep 24, 2020
Title Kingdom
I want to watch all 3 seasons together. Just want to know if it has good plot or is it just because of the cinematography the ratings are so high
1 1
Replying to dina • Sep 24, 2020
Title 18 Again
This drama is totally needed after watching (Flower of Evil)
I am not kidding but I thought the same after watching the first couple of episodes.. daymmm
3 0
On Flower of Evil • Sep 23, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
Why why why.. why do that in last episode.!
2 0
Replying to jvinhpham0912 • Sep 22, 2020
Title Record of Youth
Your opinion isn't everyone's. May be this is just not your vibe. I'm neither Bo gum or PSD fans. I like some…
I am all for breezy feel good dramas but when a drama focuses more on hardships and highlight them and give most of the duration of the episode for such scenarios, it gets repetitive and easy to lose interest. If only the second male lead learns that his mom lays everything for him sooner, if only ML learns from his mistakes sooner and if only there is a gradual understanding from his parents sooner. But for some shows these all happen at the end like the last 2 episodes. Maybe 14 episodes of sadness followed by a glimmer of hope at the end to finish it as a "happy ending" is not for me. Also, there are a lot better shows that are more relatable to the real life and makes to smile from time to time. Maybe this show is NOT for me. I didn't presume anything and just stated my opinion. Just disappointed that you are assuming what I like and what I am looking for (like that crazy dramatic plot jibe in the end)
0 1
On Record of Youth • Sep 22, 2020
Title Record of Youth
What was that episode?!! what did I watch for 1 hr.
5 0
On Familiar Wife • Sep 22, 2020
Title Familiar Wife
Liked it better than Go Back Couple
8 1
On 100 Days My Prince • Sep 21, 2020
Title 100 Days My Prince
Every time he utters "ohoo" , made me chuckle. Great acting by ML. And also, is it just me or Nam Ji Hyun looks so much alike Lee Se Young in this show?
11 3
Replying to the drama queen • Sep 21, 2020
Title 100 Days My Prince
wait a minute.... aren't the two main leads COUSINS if the king was brothers with the father of the FL??????????????
They are not brothers because he was not previous king. He was just his main follower in the court, basically a noble of very high rank in the court.
1 0