Details

  • Last Online: 15 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 27, 2020
On The Story of Ming Lan • Apr 22, 2020
Started watching bc of the high rating..
And dropped after episode 6... it is so borriiinggg and i do not see The real plot yet.. feel like i just waste my time.. I think this kind of slow paced drama just dont fit me :/
2 5
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 21, 2020
Who knows in the season 3. Anyway, what Xing Shang Li wanted most was for his friend to be happy with his beloved.…
Yeahh ikr.. I cried when he died.. I did not expect him stab himself.. i cried so much on that scene
0 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 21, 2020
I would like a season 3 explaining better what Xue Jing Kong is. He is an immortal, a god, I would like an more…
I agree with you. Season 2 did not explain much about his origin.. and also how can he come back to life after 10 yrs..
1 1
On Good Bye, My Princess • Apr 11, 2020
Title Good Bye, My Princess Spoiler
I started to watch this drama like 3 days ago and finished it whithin 3 days lol bc i binge watching it. I know this drama have a sad ending and i still watch it. But im satisfied with the ending. Yes, i am sad for the ending but i think it is a suitable ending to finish off a beautiful drama
5 0
Replying to DanM • Mar 30, 2020
I totally agree! I find her lively and super cute!! I like her a lot! I wish the main lead's hair wasn't curly...it…
Well i actually like the ML's hair bcause its wavy and make him looks sexy.. while other chinese historical drama have a straight hair.. i actually like this new fresh look hehe
4 0
Replying to Nicole the Greek • Mar 27, 2020
I'm hearing the voice of Dong Hua Dijun ❤ . The main reason I'm watching this lol
OMG YESS i was wondering why his voice sounds so familiar lol! XD ahh i just to love hear Donghua's calming voice☺
1 5