Editorials
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo • Mar 28, 2020
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
If you're still wondering wether to watch this or no. WATCH IT!!! It's the sweetest drama ever
4 0
On Hana ni Keda Mono • Mar 28, 2020
Title Hana ni Keda Mono
So much cute, this drama is just so innocent, I loved everything about it and it wasn't annoying at all!
1 0
On Boys over Flowers Season 2 • Mar 28, 2020
Title Boys over Flowers Season 2 Spoiler
LITERALLY MY FAVORITE!! This one was AMAZING, what I loved the most it was that the male lead didn't have to play fuckboy but he really gained my attention to him, Haruto portrayed so good the character, he was the right choice. Too bad we didn't have THE RIGHT ending, but I guess they will highly make another season, because we didn't get the lovey-dovey dose as it should be haha. But the leads had a great chemistry, can't wait to see them again.
1 0
On Boys over Flowers • Mar 28, 2020
Title Boys over Flowers
A master piece!! Loved it as much as I loved BOF, the chemistry between the leads is UNREAL, they're both made for each other, this drama was done RIGHT!
5 0
On Meteor Garden • Mar 28, 2020
Title Meteor Garden
This drama was fine, not my favorite I still favor BOF over this, I had to drop it at episode 25 because it was too hard to finish idk why.
1 5
On The Heirs • Mar 28, 2020
Title The Heirs
This drama was nice, same goes for the story. Love Lee Min Ho character, a little bad boy with good heart, beautiful! But somehow I wouldn't love to watch it again! Still recommended
3 1
On Boys over Flowers • Mar 28, 2020
Title Boys over Flowers
You know this drama is THE ONE when you rewatch it several times without even getting bored. It was not my very first drama that I've watched but this one literally drove me to the Kdrama world!
6 3
On Devil beside You • Mar 28, 2020
Title Devil beside You
I loved this drama, it gots some BOF vibes, so cute and innocent!! Would love to watch it again
4 0
On That Winter, the Wind Blows • Mar 28, 2020
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
I loved the storyline and also the chemistry was there but It was so hard to keep watching it idk why.
0 1
On The Innocent Man • Mar 28, 2020
Title The Innocent Man
This drama was good but not addicting enough for me.
1 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Mar 28, 2020
Title Descendants of the Sun
This drama is just so unique and yet extraordinary! Loved it
2 0
On Time • Mar 28, 2020
Title Time Spoiler
The storyline got some similarities with Kleun Cheewit, but too bad the ML couldn't make until the end. That's the reason why I had to drop this drama. Too bad for such a beautiful story!
0 0
On Secret Love • Mar 28, 2020
Title Secret Love
After Kleun Cheewit.. this is my second favorite
4 0
On Kleun Cheewit • Mar 28, 2020
Title Kleun Cheewit
This drama is just AMAZING! Highly recommended
1 0
