Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 14, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 8, 2020
Replying to Ankita Yeramilli • Jan 2, 2022
Is it a happy ending drama?
Thanks for telling...😊 could you please tell me about the drama moon embarassing the sun... does that drama have a happy ending???
0 8
Replying to Penelope Deauclaire • Dec 13, 2021
Coucou ! I'm French and I hate to criticize people but I have to admit that their accents are very bad. We just…
Any idea...if this drama gonna have a happy ending or not???
Cause everytime I crave for a happy ending drama.....
0 0
Replying to Vanna • Nov 16, 2021
Honestly this is one of my favorite drama. It has my kind of vibe with it being a suspense , mystery drama with…
This drama have a happy ending or sad ending??
0 2
Replying to Evangeline • Nov 16, 2021
If they really follow novel 100% our dear ML would be an EUNUCH now, thank god they change this in the drama.…
Will this drama have a happy ending??
0 0
Replying to MJ Koontz • Nov 9, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells Spoiler
Hahaha....this was one of the most mature romances I've seen from Kdramas. The characters live together and have…
I didn't expected this drama have a sad ending...༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
0 2
Replying to MJ Koontz • Nov 9, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells Spoiler
Hahaha....this was one of the most mature romances I've seen from Kdramas. The characters live together and have…
Really this drama gonna have a season 2 is it confirmed???
I'm really a bit sad that mainleads broke up in the last episode!!!(╥﹏╥)
0 1
Replying to jennieha • Nov 9, 2021
When will he knos her real identity?
Ok ok..but why everyone in comments saying this drama have a sloppy ending
0 2
Replying to jennieha • Nov 9, 2021
When will he knos her real identity?
this drama have a happy ending or not??
0 4
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 26, 2021
Why are there too many bad reviews on this Yoo Seung Ho’s drama? I think it’s a good historical Kdrama tho…
Is it a happy ending drama??
1 1