News
Tine • May 15, 2020
Article How I met Asian dramas^^
I met dramas in the most random way, I was planning to watch Greys Anatomy at the time but when I saw a kdrama in the recommendation section I decided to watch it instead, and after that, I never stopped. I've been watching kdramas since 2017 but only in 2019 I started to watching C-dramas and J-dramas, and now I feel that I like them more than the korean ones lol
2 7
Replying to Rhea • May 14, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
For me, 조영 and 은섭 are saving this drama, without 우도환 his action, humor this drama would have a low…
I thought you were talking about my broken english, I was like * I think she didn't understand what I've written* or something like that lol
0 1
Replying to Rhea • May 14, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
For me, 조영 and 은섭 are saving this drama, without 우도환 his action, humor this drama would have a low…
sorry, are you talking about my broke english? lol
0 3
On Intense Love • May 14, 2020
Title Intense Love
is this drama good??
0 4
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 14, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch Spoiler
do you guys ever watch a drama where you could feel the chemistry between the main leads just at the way they look at each other eyes? I was expecting this type of romance with this drama, but everything seems so robotic and forced. Don't get me wrong, I love the actors and I feel they're doing a great job so I don't put the blame on them, I just feel that the romance just not makes sense for me, the fact that Tae Eul confessed that she loves Yi Gon in the episode 8 was so unexpected, - I never watched a drama where the character confessed that they love each other this fast -. But I've to say...the drama is not that bad, the story is very interesting the only thing the bothers me a little is the lack of romance. :))
10 8
On The Oath of Love • May 13, 2020
Title The Oath of Love
I CAN'T WAIT!!!
1 0
On My Love, Enlighten Me • May 13, 2020
Title My Love, Enlighten Me
I'm excited about this one
1 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 13, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch Spoiler
idk about you guys, but I don't think that the main leads have strong chemistry, I just hope that the second half of the drama the romance gets better. -.-'
4 1
Replying to Keer • May 11, 2020
Article K-Drama Characters Take the MBTI Personality Test [Part 1]
Thank you for this article, I had a lot of fun reading it!P.S. I'm an INFJ-T or Advocate, the "rarest type". Anybody…
me too! :))
1 0
JojoOnDatBeat • May 11, 2020
Article K-Drama Characters Take the MBTI Personality Test [Part 1]
amazing article!
1 1
mz4jun • May 11, 2020
Article Rising Post-95 Chinese Actors to Look Out For
beautiful article! I'm a big fan of Song Wei Long since I've watched Find Yourself and now I'm planning to watch something with Dylan Wang too :))
4 0
