K-Drama Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Apr 25, 2024
Title The Substitute Princess's Love
The ML didn't look that old in all the photos posted. If I didn't check out his profile page, I won't know his…
I don't really care about age gaps between leads, but damn that gap is higher than my dog's IQ. 21yrs difference
2 1
Replying to ed anger • Apr 8, 2024
Title Journey to the West: The Supreme Treasure
guessing it’s not available outside of china yet
I guess so
1 0
Replying to Johanna Linnea Karlsson • Apr 8, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
We've waited 1000 years honestly.
I've been waiting for 10,000 years. It's just 2 months left
5 1
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 7, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
I'm so happy I didn't skip the drama. What a wholesome and entertaining drama 😍
7 0
Replying to Silvialama • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
We need a 2nd season pleaseeeeee... should we release chimei again so they make another one 🤣🤣🤣🤣
lol I think we should
1 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
XZ jealousy and SL rage is a sight to behold
5 0
Replying to Sangeetha • Apr 3, 2024
Title Burning Flames
Where I can watch 37 -40
It's complete in kisskh.co
0 1
On Immortality • Apr 2, 2024
Title Immortality
Kisskh is pure evil. This April fool went too far 😞😭
13 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 18, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I don't know about you guys, but I'm enjoying this drama 😍😍😍
20 0
Replying to King Rockson • Mar 13, 2024
Title Burning Flames Spoiler
The plan was for him to stay alive and fulfill the prophecy. No hide
You'll get to know about the prophecy later
1 1
Replying to hanwisdom • Mar 13, 2024
Title Burning Flames
dude, better cgi costs huge money, maybe you can donate some .
Yeah, I paid to watch the trash
4 1
Replying to King Rockson • Mar 13, 2024
Title Burning Flames
The plan was for him to stay alive and fulfill the prophecy. No hide
He was meant to show himself for his grandfather to find him
0 6
On Burning Flames • Mar 13, 2024
Title Burning Flames
The cgi sucks like crazy. After years of production this is all they can produce.
1 4
Replying to Alien • Mar 13, 2024
Title Burning Flames
Huh!? Wu Gengs mother faked his death so he would be safe but then the next day he literally goes back to the…
The plan was for him to stay alive and fulfill the prophecy. No hide
0 8
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 4, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
Episode 7 is taking the trophy for comedy
9 1
Replying to oreades206 • Mar 1, 2024
Title Eternal Brotherhood
The drama elaborates some parts that the anime doesn't.
That's so true. I'm seriously hooked man
3 0
Replying to oreades206 • Mar 1, 2024
Title Eternal Brotherhood
The drama elaborates some parts that the anime doesn't.
Thanks, I'm hooked already
3 2
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Mar 1, 2024
Title Eternal Brotherhood
So far not bad...
Cool, I'll give it a try. thanks
2 0
On Eternal Brotherhood • Mar 1, 2024
Title Eternal Brotherhood
Is this drama as interesting as the anime version?
2 6
Replying to Deirdre19 • Feb 28, 2024
Title Yong An Dream
LOL As I said before, if people were half as obsessed about acting skills as they seem to be about age, we would…
well said
2 0
