News
On Daytime Shooting Star • Sep 2, 2020
Title Daytime Shooting Star
this was such an UwU movie loved it highlyy recommended!
1 0
On Meet Me after School • Sep 2, 2020
Title Meet Me after School
Also here is a list I made for some het shows and movies recommendations if ya'll want to see any! https://kisskh.at/profile/8124851/lists
2 0
On Meet Me after School • Sep 2, 2020
Title Meet Me after School
This was my first ever Japanese drama and the best I've seen. This will always have a special place in my heart I watched this a year ago but I still can't forget it highlyyy recommended
6 0
On Bad Genius • Sep 2, 2020
Title Bad Genius
Also here is a list I made for some het shows and movies recommendations if ya'll want to see any! https://kisskh.at/profile/8124851/lists
1 0
On Bad Genius • Sep 2, 2020
Title Bad Genius
Oh my god ep 8 has to be the craziest!!! I was soo tensed through out
2 0
On Sixteen Shoukougun • Sep 2, 2020
Title Sixteen Shoukougun
just watched two eps of this really looking forward to this one and the plot is unique too loving this also guys this is my list if anyone needs recommendations for some het drama coz now a days ppl are loving bl more than het and nothing good to watch so here https://kisskh.at/profile/8124851/lists
0 0
On Because of You • Aug 29, 2020
Title Because of You
This was a really good series loved it but THEM SPEAKING KOREAN AND CHINESE 2gether was really bugging me
1 0
Replying to Azura Skye • Aug 23, 2020
Title 2 Moons 2
Imagine, you didnt even mention the ML's LOL. Mine was MingKit, then ForthBeam, then.....oh right there are no…
lol *sips tea*
3 0
On The Time of Backlights • Aug 22, 2020
Title The Time of Backlights Spoiler
I was hoping for a bl but the bromance was good too
0 0
Replying to Tsuliwaensis • Aug 20, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
also, watch sotus ;)
ohh makes sense and since then the trend has been on for a lot of thai bls
0 0
Replying to Tsuliwaensis • Aug 20, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
also, watch sotus ;)
I did that’s why I said why’s everyone in Thailand obsessed with Eng students ?
0 2
On Bad Genius • Aug 18, 2020
Title Bad Genius
This is a little different from the movie but I’m loving and I’m all in for the thrill, I recommend it!
4 0
On 2 Moons 2 • Aug 12, 2020
Title 2 Moons 2 Spoiler
This was a good series but ngl I liked ForthBeam more than MingKit
1 2
On 3 Will Be Free • Aug 2, 2020
Title 3 Will Be Free
Didn’t expect to cry in this series loved it
6 0
On The Stranded • Jul 25, 2020
Title The Stranded
So before watching this show I had already watched ‘The Society’ which is also a Netflix show and they are literally so similar if ya’ll liked this u will def like The Society and also this is the best show Thailand has made
0 0
Replying to dboy • Jul 23, 2020
Title The Gifted
This series is way better then blacklist.
Okay this series is wayyyyyy better than Blacklist waiting eagerly for s2
0 0
Replying to Gia • Jul 23, 2020
Title The Gifted
I cant believe I waited this long to watch this series. Truly fantastic!!!
Ikr I dropped this series after ep 5 coz I didn’t watch it carefully but damn this series is truly worth watching
2 0
Replying to Agnes • Jul 23, 2020
Title The Gifted Spoiler
I totally love this series, but I'm so confused about Mon and Korn...how and since when they are back??
I’m not sure but I think that their powers were never gone so they didn’t see a point in resigning and that’s why they came back
0 1
Replying to TSSKLTSSKL • Jul 14, 2020
Title Ingredients
Ya it’s like a sitcom so I don’t think they’ll propose eachother or we’ll even get a kissing scene
Haven’t watched it yet now I’m excited
2 0
On My Gear and Your Gown • Jul 11, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
Why are Thai male college students sooo obsessed with Engineering students?
2 5