News
Replying to shahesta • Apr 26, 2021
Title Mouse: The Predator Spoiler
In my heart he is a good guy (❁´◡`❁)
He is bad overall, he only seemed nice because the part of Yohan's brain that he has makes him have emotions and stuff... and he was killing bad people only because of the way Daniel kinda manipulated him if I may say
1 0
On Mouse: The Predator • Apr 26, 2021
Title Mouse: The Predator
This drama has so many twists, I won't be surprised at another twist that will come our way...
1 3
On Youth of May • Apr 16, 2021
Title Youth of May
Lee Dohyun. I cannot wait!!
1 0
Replying to GhostOfSeoul • Mar 17, 2021
Review Love Alarm Season 2
Yes, netflix released all eps in one go. Season 2 has only 6 episodes.
Does it seem like there'll be a season 3?
0 1
GhostOfSeoul • Mar 17, 2021
Review Love Alarm Season 2
I haven't watched season 1 yet because when I found out there would be a season 2 in 2019, I didn't wanna wait so long but everyone is giving it such bad reviews... is season 2 complete??
0 3
On Sweet Home • Mar 9, 2021
Title Sweet Home
I really want a season 2 tbh..
5 0
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 9, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
IF Rona is actually dead then I really HATE that!!! I hope it will be like Su Ryeon ... but the way Yoon Hee is behaving it feels real so it's very frustrating and I can't believe Yoon chul is betraying Yoon-hee again...BUT I don't think it was him that killed Rona in the hospital and also Eunbyeol didn't kill or injure Rona so badly, someone else hit her with the trophy cause when Eunbyeol he left the scene, there was no trophy piece in Rona's head.. I think it's Dantae or someone we least expect but idk who it could be yet... on another note.. I feel so sad for Seok-hoon if Rona did die....
3 0

1