Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New Zealand
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 16, 2020
Replying to Hikari no Naka • Apr 3, 2021
Apparently there is extra chapter in the printed version of Tian Ya Ke novel which doesn't exist in the digital…
lol whAt
0 0
On Word of Honor • Apr 3, 2021
I started watching it at least a month ago but I was quite busy to finish it but now that I have, all I can say isU_(#)*&^%^$%#!@%#^&*@(#)_$()*HBFJC*(&*FIC*&F!V ºª•¶§∞¶§∞¢£¡™£

OH MY GOSHSHSHSHS, this drama really made me happy, sad, cry, and squeal so loud that my neighbours got scared of me XD
Its been a while since Ia drama has done this to me lol
6 2
On The Player • Apr 3, 2021
Title The Player
bruhhhhh im soooo excited for this (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
0 0
Replying to hyunniebuns • Mar 24, 2021
Getting distracted here but who is that in your profile pic?!
true tho hehe
1 0
Replying to hyunniebuns • Mar 24, 2021
Getting distracted here but who is that in your profile pic?!
oooooh ahhhhh ehh eeeeh ummm heeee?! (⊙︿⊙✿)
1 0
Replying to hyunniebuns • Mar 24, 2021
Getting distracted here but who is that in your profile pic?!
Shen Qingqiu from Scumbg System... whyy what’s up?
0 3
On Eternal Faith • Mar 24, 2021
bruh TU and Scumbag Villain's original network are both from WeTv. The Heaven Official's Blessing really had to separate from them and went to iQIYI xD
0 26
On Chen Yu Si • Feb 13, 2021
Person Chen Yu Si
I love her, I think she is sooo pretty and i also love her acting jsjsjsjsjjsjsjsjsjs
3 0
On Love and Redemption • Jan 10, 2021
yall I can't anymore, my friends aren't really in to Chinese dramas as me and I know this seems kinda weird but I NEED to rewatch Love and Redemption with someone pretty pleaseeeeee. It was just soooo good. Anyone interested to be my watch buddy, please feel free to message me ;)
10 9