I called "Missing 9" "Missing 9 Neurons" because the whole thing was so brain dead stupid that watching it actually…
I really loved the survival scenes, chemistry between the leads. It was new and refreshing and then watched the final episode, my mind was blown by its ridiculousness. It would have been better if they focused more on the island and if they didn't give up the quality of the script. Still, it is one of my favorites for the sake of the first half of the drama. 🙄
Honorable Mention: 1) BLOOD: He wanted to be a human for number of episodes, but he died... 😱But he came back after some years, as a VAMPIRE, again... :O :-!
2) W: ML has to live without an Id for the rest of his life. How can he get a job, travel other cities...?
3) The Bride of Habaek: Not a happy ending but they made us believe It is. What if he can't open the portal to the world anymore? 😐
4) Meow, the secret boy: Not a happy ending but they made us believe It is. What if he can't transform into human anymore and this is the last chance?
1) MISSING 9...And the Worst Ending Award goes to Missing 92) EXTRAORDINARY YOUNOT A HAPPY ENDING BUT THEY MADE…
1) MISSING 9 How can the killer, who killed 5 people, and his almost victims, can be together, having fun and smiling happily?
2) EXTRAORDINARY YOU Dan oh didnt change her fate of being a extra character to the end. the autor of that comic is capable of killing them overnight.
3) GOBLIN: THIS TOO NOT A HPPY ENDING BUT THEY MADE US BELIEVE IT IS. After she dies, what will he, the goblin, do. She also has limited no. Of reincarnation. He has to live an immortal life till the earth stop it's rotation.
[Actually, These are my top fav dramas but I cant justify thier awful endings]
It's Okay, that's love 1) She is not that pure fl who don't have first kiss. 2) She takes some break for her
Hospital Playlist 1) Mido is such a down to earth and awesome fl. 2) She rejects love confession without hurting anyone 3) Role Model for the residentsand us
When the Camellia Blooms 1) Fl's priority is her son and shop then ml 2) She chooses good boy. 3) Her punches.
omg lol it's a figure of speech people chill, I have no bad feelings against him if that's not a given he is just…
they might not be a fan. But as a human, it feels weird for one person to think that some other person is "punchable". I too have some actors that I find annoying for no reason but I won't be commenting about them. Instead, don't watch their work which they put effort into. If u desperately want to watch the drama that they r casted, try to ignore them and see them for their character.
I think I have a weird taste but I do like this drama. the story may be a little messy but I liked the characters & their relationship with each other. So, If you are unsure whether to try or not, Try it.
ML's past girlfriend still likes him in present and FL's uni classmate will have a crush on her. But the love triangle part isn't major and won't get dragged. (FL's ex also will annoy her in present. It won't be serious) Also, ML and FL both were sure of their feelings. Have a good day.....😊
Also who was at the date with Da Jung at the cafe?
At the cafe, it was CJM. But the killer threats him that he sent the childhood photo where da jung and cjm meet, to da jung and the killer also tells the password to da jung's photo. CJM unlocks the phone to delete it but DaJung misunderstood it.
Yejin is not a second character, she is the female lead here, but the 3 last episodes, she's doesn't appear musch
I don't think she is the female lead but one of the main characters. The story and the plot started with cho han gyeol and the loop changes by Kim Ji-woo so I think they are the main leads. Also, even if ye jin isn't in the story, nothing would change much. She, yejin, seems like a decoration. Sorry If I offended You 😊 Disclaimer: Here, I meant only the fictional roles but not the actors who played them.
1) BLOOD:
He wanted to be a human for number of episodes, but he died... 😱But he came back after some years, as a VAMPIRE, again... :O :-!
2) W:
ML has to live without an Id for the rest of his life. How can he get a job, travel other cities...?
3) The Bride of Habaek:
Not a happy ending but they made us believe It is.
What if he can't open the portal to the world anymore? 😐
4) Meow, the secret boy:
Not a happy ending but they made us believe It is.
What if he can't transform into human anymore and this is the last chance?
How can the killer, who killed 5 people, and his almost victims, can be together, having fun and smiling happily?
2) EXTRAORDINARY YOU
Dan oh didnt change her fate of being a extra character to the end. the autor of that comic is capable of killing them overnight.
3) GOBLIN:
THIS TOO NOT A HPPY ENDING BUT THEY MADE US BELIEVE IT IS.
After she dies, what will he, the goblin, do. She also has limited no. Of reincarnation. He has to live an immortal life till the earth stop it's rotation.
[Actually, These are my top fav dramas but I cant justify thier awful endings]
...And the Worst Ending Award goes to Missing 9
2) EXTRAORDINARY YOU
NOT A HAPPY ENDING BUT THEY MADE US BELIEVE IT IS.
3) GOBLIN
NOT A HAPPY ENDING BUT THEY MADE US BELIEVE IT IS.
2) Memorist
3) Suspicious Partner
1) She is not that pure fl who don't have first kiss.
2) She takes some break for her
Hospital Playlist
1) Mido is such a down to earth and awesome fl.
2) She rejects love confession without hurting anyone
3) Role Model for the residentsand us
When the Camellia Blooms
1) Fl's priority is her son and shop then ml
2) She chooses good boy.
3) Her punches.
So, If you are unsure whether to try or not, Try it.
I too wasn't in the mood. I also prefer romance over mystery but unexpectedly I liked it.
😣
👉👈
The story and the plot started with cho han gyeol and the loop changes by Kim Ji-woo so I think they are the main leads.
Also, even if ye jin isn't in the story, nothing would change much. She, yejin, seems like a decoration.
Sorry If I offended You 😊
Disclaimer: Here, I meant only the fictional roles but not the actors who played them.