K-Drama
Replying to Mluth • Aug 1, 2021
Title Love Area Part 1
does anyone know where to watch with eng sub????
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8334wc
0 0
Replying to Lawyer TDK • Aug 1, 2021
Title Love Area Part 1
I am watching it in Thai without understand a word i need eng sub can anyone share link?
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8334wc
0 3
On Call It What You Want • Apr 9, 2021
Title Call It What You Want
The time is wrong I think. On Gagaoolala, it's written 9 PM TST.
0 5
On Top Secret Together • Apr 1, 2021
Title Top Secret Together
Airs: May 7, 2021
2 0
Replying to PHI FAA • Apr 1, 2021
Title Hidden Love
You can watch on Line TV. They provide the english sub now
Yeahh. Happy watching
0 0
Replying to PHI FAA • Apr 1, 2021
Title Hidden Love
You can watch on Line TV. They provide the english sub now
Yes.
0 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Mar 31, 2021
Title Hidden Love
Is anyone subbing this? How is the show so far, for those who have already started watching?
You can watch on Line TV. They provide the english sub now
1 0
Replying to Mar • Mar 31, 2021
Title Hidden Love
For the people how want to know. There are no subs jet on line TV I don't know how many ep it has. But it looks…
You can watch on Line TV. They provide the english sub now
0 1
Replying to Blackicy • Mar 31, 2021
Title Hidden Love
Looks good so far watched it on youtube but sadly no English subs
You can watch on Line TV. They provide the english sub now
1 2
Replying to Erik Slayton • Mar 31, 2021
Title Hidden Love
I wish I could find it with English subtitles...
You can watch on Line TV. They provide the english sub now
1 2
Replying to PHI FAA • Mar 30, 2021
Title My Toxic Lover
April 10, 2021
Welcome
0 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • Mar 30, 2021
Title My Toxic Lover
When will this going to be air?
April 10, 2021
0 2
Replying to panikorea • Mar 28, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You
it is not available on viki yet. do you know when we can watch it there? is there a link that I don't know of?
https://www.viki.com/videos/1179110v-history-4-close-to-you-episode-3
1 0
Replying to Nana0309 • Mar 28, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You
It's still not out on viki for me ?♀️
the time here is not correct. You have to wait 1 more hour from the time here.
2 0
Replying to PHI FAA • Mar 28, 2021
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL
WeTV
I use Thai VPN.
1 0
Replying to Indiegoes • Mar 28, 2021
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL
Where can I watch this w/ eng subs? :"(
WeTV
0 2
